OtakuBoards

Help again on FF8! (as per usual, this time, ENERGY CRYSTALS)

conpiracymonki

Guest firemac
I don't remember very well, but you have to go fight the black dude who looks like Elvoret, you have to talk some dude in Esther City he talks really weird and then you fight the guy, i forget you either have to steal them or beat him to get it, sorry, I will make myself more clear if ya need me to

theres 2 ways to get energy crystatl first get 10 elvoret cards then mod them (you need20 cards if you want enough for the lionheart) or fight them... just dont steal from them cause if you do you usally dont get the energy crystal from them (i got the lion heart when the graden was able to move:D )

[QUOTE] Orginally posted by Final_Flash:
Ha ha, I got Lionheart on Disk 1. Before I went to Beling city. And I had the Punishment Gunblade before fighting Ifrit. [/QUOTE]

Yeah... i can get the punishment before ifrit to but its hard i like to get it after i beat ifrit that way i can use his card. And to get the lionherat dont you have to be at level 30+ before you get to Galbadia Graden to get it? ... and you spelled deiling wrong. lol.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]

Yeah... i can get the punishment before ifrit to but its hard i like to get it after i beat ifrit that way i can use his card. And to get the lionherat dont you have to be at level 30+ before you get to Galbadia Graden to get it? ... and you spelled deiling wrong. lol. [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm, when did final_flash say that in this thread??????????????????????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: