OtakuBoards

Grand Theft Auto 3 FAQ

Guest Solid Snake

Guest Solid Snake
[COLOR=teal]From trying to pick through the Grand Theft Auto 3 topics these past few days, I thought to myself that it would be best if all questions were asked through a single topic. So, go ahead. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc., feel free to post them here instead of making an entirely new topic that we have most likely already discussed. I would also like this topic to be "Sticky" so that members can see it when they first come in, which I hope the mods will find it in their hearts to do. Thank you.

To start this topic off, I would like to ask something that only hardcore gamers will probably know. If you are familiar with the mission from which the girl from the construction tells you to knock down nine stands, then I would appreciate it if you told me exactly where those stands are, since they do not show up on the map until you get close to them. I would either like a general direction at which to go from each stand (refering to the map), or to know where in town each stand is. My brother is stuck in this mission, and I would be ever so grateful if you could fill both of us in.[/COLOR]

:blah:

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i dont know... one the topic is deleted once it seems like a smart idea to make it again! yea lets all start doing that... this forum is for questions and answers, if we have 100 topics on differnt parts of this game so be it. If you want an FAQ write something for otakugamer and send it into adam ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]