OtakuBoards

Need a bunch of Auras. Where can i get them?

Guest Grieverheart

Guest Grieverheart
Well, i'm bout to end FFVIII, and want to be prepare, so i wanted to ask you people where can i get a bunch of Auras. You know, to use limit breaks almost whenever i want. Oh! And Holy Wars, or just Holys. Thanks!

Well auras are really ez to get. Er...if you have the Ragnarok anyway, not sure where in the game you are, but anyway. Fly all the way to the West and on the island furthest West land, it's called "island closest to hell" if u open up the menu. Put on diablos' enc-none and walk around bashing on the X button, u'll find all sorts of hidden draw points like aura. Also you'll find Ultima, Meteor, Tornado, Holy, Full-life...and maybe something else I forget. You don't need move-find or enc-none, but every enemy on the island is at level 100 so unless u think u can beat them it's best to have enc-none. There is also an island closest to heaven, it's north-east of esthar, but it doesn't have as many draw points. As for holy/holy wars....the best way is to win the gilgamesh card from CC King in balamb garden, u can refine that into 10 holy wars (no clue why you would need that many, only omega really requires them). As for holy's, you had to have gotten the Laguna card from Ellone in space, that refines into 100 holys I believe. There is another, super-lengthy process if you really want, it involved med-lev up and stuff. You need to refine a bunch of..elixirs I think into an experimental holy, then refine 10 of those into one holy...something weird like that, cards are better.

Guest Grieverheart
Thanks a bunch! I really meant Heros instead of Holys, but at least you got the point. Smart one, hehe:smirk:

[color=red][size=3]The easiest way to get Auras is to refine them from steel pipes, which you can mug from Wendigo's that run around Deling City.

As for the rest
Get the Laguna Card (either from Joker or Card Queen on Disc 4, or beat Ellone on board the Lunar Base during Disc 3) and refine it to get 100 heroes, which will refine into 10 holy-wars!
-or-
Get the Gilgamesh Card from Quistis during the CC side quest during disc three, or from Joker or the Card Queen during disc 4, it refines into 10 holy-wars.

You'll find the Joker on the Ragnarok during Disc 4. The Card Queen is at the Escape Pod Crash Site, just southwest of Tear's Point.[/color][/size]

[color=red][size=3]You get Odin's card by defeating him at the Centra Ruins...but it refines into 100 Dead Spirits. It's the Gilgamesh Card(Gilgamesh is the Odin-like GF you get at the end of Disc Three if you have Odin) that refines into 10 Holy Wars. You can get it by defeating the CC Card Member King on Disc Three (but I won't tell you who that is...find out for yourself!).[/color][/size]

• 4 weeks later...
you don't really need a lot of holy war's for ultamicia, she has 4 forms(except thats only if ya count Griever) anywayz you need like maybe 10 or 11 at the max *only if you have really strong characters, and to get lots of aura's get like 20 furry fragments and have the items to spells ability and refine them i think one turns into 5 auras or is it 5 refines to 1 hmmm...