OtakuBoards

Out of these who do you think would win?

woopya

Who do you think would win and why ?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think would win and why ?

• Mew
    • Mewtwo
    • Celebi
    • Ho-oh
    • Lugia
    • me

Guest Altron Gundam
Mewtwo/Ho-oh kicks ANY pokemon into the ground regardless of the moveset. Their stats are to high. Even for the Eevee evolutions

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Celebi would most probably win, he knows new moves that other pokemon don't. [/B][/QUOTE]

Whatever. Celebi isn't all that. The only real attacks worth anything it gets is Ancient Power, Heal Bell, and Recover. And Future Sight in a way.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i]
[B]

Whatever. Celebi isn't all that. The only real attacks worth anything it gets is Ancient Power, Heal Bell, and Recover. And Future Sight in a way. [/B][/QUOTE]
I know Celebi isn't "all that", but out the pokemon put in, I thought he would win. He would even beat Ho-oh if he puts out his moves in the right order...

Guest QuickSilver
in a way Celebim can take odwn anything with its perish song but the downfall is it knocks itself out to

Acctually, if you use perish song and change a pokemon with Celibi, the only Pokemon that would go down would be the opponent! That gets on my friends nerves when i do that :D

Although, Mewtwo is the fastest pokemon and one of the strongest...so id vote for him (since i taught mine Horn Drill and Lock-On...yes, it can be done! :D )

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Legand [/i]
[B][SIZE=4]I would say Mew it can learn any move and it's always on level 100.[/SIZE] :excited: [/B][/QUOTE]No it's not, you can change it's level in gameshark, and you can get it at different levels at tournaments.

I once accedentally fainted mewtwo with my venusaur. I had used my master ball somewere else and so I was trying to weaken it to catch it with an ultra ball. I fugured I could do it because my brother once did it. It must've been pure luck because I couldn't do it.

Anyways I would vote for me, cause I could catch any of them(with the acception of mew and celiby, cuse you can't find them in the game), or beat them in a battle.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sida255 [/i]
[B]i saw mew cos i have a mew but im not sure of what level it is and + mew can like hurt every pokemon badly and can learn all attacks! *stupid lil bro gave it 2 surfs! grrr...* [/B][/QUOTE]
What game are you playing? On G/S/C, you can delete moves.... but you can't on R/B/Y- you can, but not HMs, such as surf. :)