Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who do you think would win and why ?  

14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think would win and why ?

    • Mew
      5
    • Mewtwo
      2
    • Celebi
      2
    • Ho-oh
      2
    • Lugia
      0
    • me
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted
Sorry that must have slipped in there (me) but vote for me if you please.

Out of them i would vote for Mewtwo because he's my favourite (next to evee and flareon that is).
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
i would have to say Ho-oh
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Mewtwo/Ho-oh kicks ANY pokemon into the ground regardless of the moveset. Their stats are to high. Even for the Eevee evolutions
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Celebi would most probably win, he knows new moves that other pokemon don't. [/B][/QUOTE]

Whatever. Celebi isn't all that. The only real attacks worth anything it gets is Ancient Power, Heal Bell, and Recover. And Future Sight in a way.
Posted
[SIZE=1]ya know i just thought of it ho-oh mite win. atleast if he is well traind..on the other hand if he wasn't um probaly Mew-two.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i]
[B]

Whatever. Celebi isn't all that. The only real attacks worth anything it gets is Ancient Power, Heal Bell, and Recover. And Future Sight in a way. [/B][/QUOTE]
I know Celebi isn't "all that", but out the pokemon put in, I thought he would win. He would even beat Ho-oh if he puts out his moves in the right order...
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
in a way Celebim can take odwn anything with its perish song but the downfall is it knocks itself out to
Posted
Acctually, if you use perish song and change a pokemon with Celibi, the only Pokemon that would go down would be the opponent! That gets on my friends nerves when i do that :D

Although, Mewtwo is the fastest pokemon and one of the strongest...so id vote for him (since i taught mine Horn Drill and Lock-On...yes, it can be done! :D )
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Legand [/i]
[B][SIZE=4]I would say Mew it can learn any move and it's always on level 100.[/SIZE] :excited: [/B][/QUOTE]No it's not, you can change it's level in gameshark, and you can get it at different levels at tournaments.
Posted
I once accedentally fainted mewtwo with my venusaur. I had used my master ball somewere else and so I was trying to weaken it to catch it with an ultra ball. I fugured I could do it because my brother once did it. It must've been pure luck because I couldn't do it.

Anyways I would vote for me, cause I could catch any of them(with the acception of mew and celiby, cuse you can't find them in the game), or beat them in a battle.
Posted
i saw mew cos i have a mew but im not sure of what level it is and + mew can like hurt every pokemon badly and can learn all attacks! *stupid lil bro gave it 2 surfs! grrr...*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sida255 [/i]
[B]i saw mew cos i have a mew but im not sure of what level it is and + mew can like hurt every pokemon badly and can learn all attacks! *stupid lil bro gave it 2 surfs! grrr...* [/B][/QUOTE]
What game are you playing? On G/S/C, you can delete moves.... but you can't on R/B/Y- you can, but not HMs, such as surf. :)
Posted
i know you can delete the attack somewhere in gold or cystal or silver!my lil bro did it 4 me then i was like happy!thanx anyway 4 helping!:whoops:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...