OtakuBoards

Star Wars , a new Generation{play}

Boba Fett

• 3 weeks later...
Abob and the others in the group stop and stand still as a wave of clod washes over them. Then suddenly hundreds of mouse droids come towards them. And behind them is a creature that Abob had only seen once befor, a huge and foul smelling......

Oops! *hits head very , very hard * you can be in the ship with me and a few of the others.

A Rancor advanced on the group, it drooled and then the members of the group noticed something. The Rancor was covered in bumps and those bumps looked like insects.

Abob: "Those bumps, are they Drochs?(a beetle that burries into a living beings flesh lays eggs that being. then when the babies hatch they eat the creature they infested untill it dies. This infestation is known as the death seed plague.)

The group then recovers from the terror of seeing the rancor and runs for their lives.

Along the way Abob gets a call on his headset and listens to Tursi's voice as he runs.

Tursi: "Abob, we know why the ship crashed. The ship was carring creatures for the Emporer's private zoo. However the creatures got loose and the crew was killed"

Abob: "we know, land the ship next to these coordinates, 12-574-389. Then wait for us. If we arent there by 0600 leave and dont come back."

Tursi: "ok we will meet you there, good luck"

The group continues to run through the long corridors, trying to escape the rancor.......

[I]Lauren was practicing some gestures with her Glowing lightsabre when,[/I]
Lauren:whoa!
[I]She was pushed down, next to her,a boy sat,[/I]
???:Hey,sorry, [I]The boy helped her up,Lauren looked behind them(some other people where there)and noticed the strange blobs that looked like...bugs[/I]
Lauren:what is that!?
Abob:Just go!

;) :D

Abob and Lauren turned a corner and in front of them was a nek battle dog. Abob pulled out his blaster but Lauren was quicker. The nek was cleaved in half by her saber. Then they continued to run.

They ran for about 100 feet before they hit a dead end. The rancor advanced on them and reached for Abob when it spasmed and fell to the floor.

The drochs had killed it. Now the rancors skin bulged. The drochs were coming out to find new prey. Abob and lauren ran over the rancor and heard a buzzing noise behind them, the drochs were coming....

[i]Necare pulled her pistol from its holster and took aim.[/i]

Necare: you all go on ahead! I'm a dead eye shot, I'll take care of this and catch up....

Abob: are you nuts?! we're not leaving you here! you-

Necare: Look I'm A fast runner! now go!

[i]the others ran for it as Necare shot their presuers, a few seconds later she had caught up with them, covered in what looked to be a green blood.[/i]

Necare: nasty buggers they are you should them pop when you shoot them it was so cool and-

[i]her pace slowed as she went on about her shooting sesion, Abob grabed the scruff of her shirt.[/i]

Abob: yes.... as fascinating as that IS we really need to move!

[I]They continued running along, trying to escape when Lauren's Lightsabre fell of its holder,[/I]
Abob:Lauren,You-
Lauren:i know I know,
[I]she reached out her hand toward the rolling Sabre and it flew back into her hand[/I]
[I]Necare stoppped to admire the amazing trick[/I]
Necare:Cool!
Lauren:Nevermind that!Keep running!

The drochs continued to gain on them foot by foot. They were approaching the bridge and when they reached the blast doors Abob hit the open button but the doors only opened up about three feet. Once they were all inside Abob hit the panel to close the door but they wouldnt budge.

Then Lauren stepped foward and made a closing motion with her hands. The doors slammed shut and they were safe from the drochs , for now.

Abob: "Alright, someone access the cargo manifest. Tell the rest of us what else this stupid ship is carrying."

Necare sat down at a computer terminal and read out her findings.

Necare: "Well, there sure are a lot of nasty things in here. Lets see we have Pirahana beetles from yavin four, a Sarlacc found on Dantooine, the rancor we ran into earlier, from danthomir, those neks we killed, a silian, what ever that is and finally a ..... no way."

Lauren: "well what is it?"

Necare "a whole bunch of nessies!"

Abob: "Nessies??"

Necare: "You know, Nessies. I read about them on the holonet. They are dark side creatures that protect dark lords.

Lauren: "Let me guess, they hate jedi?"

Necare "yes, they do but..."

Suddenly they heard a scream of engines and a familar spaceship landed on a hill directly on front of the star destroyer.......

[I]Lauren was knocked off her feet when the ship landed[/I]
Lauren:Man,That must be a huge ship...
[I]She stood up, a small limp in her right leg,and unhooked her lightsabre,Abob took out his blaster,and Necare took out her Masshete[/I] (Cant spell:bawl: :( )
Lauren:should we go out,
Necare:I dont think s-
[I]It was too late, the doors were smashed open to reveal...[/I]

One of the Silians massive heads, which began to drool all over the floor.

Lauren used the force to leap up onto the top of its head and plunged her lightsaber down into its head. The silian spasmed and went still.

Then they cautiously made their way to the main hangar bay, where they quietly removed the hyperdrive of one of the shuttles and carried it out into the sun. Then Abob used his comlink to tell the ship where they were. Soon this nightmare would be over, veyr soon it seemed..........

[I]Lauren sat and wiped off some blood form her brown robe.[/I]
Lauren:ech...ow!
[I]something skidded across her shoulder, it made a swishing,windhowling noise[/I]
Abob:What was that??
[I]They looked behind them to see...[/I]

There were three, no four pirahna beetles. These things could turn a human into a pile of bones in a few minutes. Abob and the others try and kill them but they are to small. Lauren finially destroys them, but they all have small bloody bite marks on theirexposed skin.

Then the ship lands. They are greeted by the rest of the crew and the hyperdrive is installed. Then the "boarding party" who had boarded the star destroyer reported to sickbay, and they were all looking foward to a long bacta soak................