Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok I guess this goes in here so yeah. I wanted to know if any of ya know if this is true, one of my fellow anime friends at school says that Cartoon Network, Bravo, Action Channel (and one other) are gonna team up to make an "Anime Channel" I wanted to know if this was true or not...supposedly it is supposed to show EVERY anime out in America
Guest Outlaw Dragon
Posted
Haven't heard anything of it. That would be awesome though. They would have to show Subbed, and dubbed, or both at the same time(very possible). I'll do some looking around, ask some people, I'll keep in touch.


:smoke:
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
Man, i sure hope so. I'd order that channel in a flash, damn now i am all hopeful, but like most rumors this one is probably untrue.

EDIT:Outlaw Dragon, i just read your new sig, and i must say that the TriGun boxedset can wait, theres much much more deserving anime, i got the set last December, but it was as a present. If you get any Boxed Set i think you should get the CowBoy Bebop set. Anyway just my opinion..
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
absolutely false, the idea originally was for Cartoon Network to make an anime channel but that fell through do to the fact they wanted to show censored anime and many people spoke out against that. Therefore there are no current, plans to make an anime channel or this merger you speak of!:o
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]absolutely false, the idea originally was for Cartoon Network to make an anime channel but that fell through do to the fact they wanted to show censored anime and many people spoke out against that. Therefore there are no current, plans to make an anime channel or this merger you speak of!:o [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Where would I be without you Rick? I was just about to put some research into this rumor but then I read your post, you saved me alot of time.

[b]All topics regarding rumors proven to be untrue will be closed immediately![/b][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...