OtakuBoards

DBZ cards

Super Vegeta913

i play the DBZ CCG. get a hero cell saga starter deck and some packs of cards. that is the most powerful saga out so far.

Thank you so much for the tips on what to do!!!! I think i might just get some packs!!:D :) :D :) I convinced my freind to give me some of his doubles.He gave me 11 freiza Saga cards and a Cell saga card.If you want to know what I got just ask me. Keep on postin to me in all my threads!!!!!!;) ;)

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kakkarot ssj4 [/i]
[B]exactly what do u do with the cards??? [/B][/QUOTE]

Theres battling cards and trading cards.

S. Vegeta913, why not collect cards and figures, thats what I do.

A got alot of those cards too, but most of them are from the Saiyan saga. :bawl: I've got some Cell saga cards, and Son Goten is right. Cell saga does have some powerful cards, but the Android saga does too. Like Choatzu's(sp?) Physical Attack. Some say its one of the most powerful cards in the game.

The powerfulest card in the game is Cell's last strike or something. It does two cards of damage but if you don't beat them with that card you lose. But Cell Lv. 5 has the power: Do 12 life cards of damage and pay no power stages. Thats truly powerful. But hten again if your at lv. 5 you really don't need to worry about your life cards just your anger.(I play alot and know all of the rules.I spend about $20 a week on cards, so I have most of them.) Cell game previews are cool, one of them to be precise have and awsome attack. I wonder when Buu saga will come out?

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]The powerfulest card in the game is Cell's last strike or something. It does two cards of damage but if you don't beat them with that card you lose. But Cell Lv. 5 has the power: Do 12 life cards of damage and pay no power stages. Thats truly powerful. But hten again if your at lv. 5 you really don't need to worry about your life cards just your anger.(I play alot and know all of the rules.I spend about $20 a week on cards, so I have most of them.) Cell game previews are cool, one of them to be precise have and awsome attack. I wonder when Buu saga will come out? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]there is a card called Cell's Last Strike(i think) and it does 4 life, if ur opponent has 10 or less life cards in his discard pile it does 10. and the lvl 5 powers really don't matter. cause when u reach lvl 5 u win. i play cell, and i love his lvl 2 power (at the beginning of every combat search ur life deck for a physical or energy comabt and put in it ur hand) and his lvl 4 power(evergy attack doing 9). can't wait for cell games and world tourny sagas.[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]i got every card from every set except for the ultra rares. :mad: :cussing: [/B][/QUOTE]
my friend has all, and my other friend sed their is a ultimate rare with 7stars, it is like this master roshi card but it is fake he lies, he sed he had a gamecube 3 months before it came out.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B] I wonder when Buu saga will come out? [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not exacly sure 'cause I don't have it in front of me, but I think this is the release schedule for the new saga sets to come out:

Cell Games Saga: Spring 2002
World Tournament: Summer 2002
Babidi Saga: Fall 2002
Buu Saga: Winter 2002

Once I find the paper, I'll edit anything I got wrong, but I think that's it.

[color=red][b]If u want to find out when what saga comes out, just go to [url]http://www.dbzcardgame.com/main.cfm[/url][/b][/color]