Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Moderators


Recommended Posts

Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
Kepp in mind this isn't to tick anyone off, just my request. I think that some of the mods around here are being to picking on which threads to close, the recent one was a thread about a rumor. It doesn't matter if it's false or true people should still be able to comment on it, we could talk about whether it would be a good idea, and discuss the pros and cons. Anyway there has been some other threads that i think shouldn't have been closed, but i will opt to post the titles here. Just my 2 cents.
Posted
Well, first of all this should be in Suggestions if it should be anywhere. Secondly, I'm not ticked off. But, if you have a problem with staff I suggest to speak to James about it instead of making a post.

Thread Locked.

-Justin
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...