OtakuBoards

I Need Help!

Guest BlitzAce

Guest BlitzAce
Hey can anybody tell me how they beat the Negator/Crawler before the Macalania Temple? I would greatly appreciate it.:devil:

O and about the devil, he's just cool! lol

"YOU'RE ONLY JEALOUS BECAUSE THE VOICES ONLY TALK TO ME!"

No prob. First, it'd do you good to take out that small Negator that's floating in the air. While it's around you won't be able to cast spell, which should be a large part of your offense. Next, use a powerful warrior like Tidus, Auron or Kimahri to attack the Crawler.

When you defeat the Negator a countdown'll begin. A countdown to what you ask? A countdown to the Manna Beam attack. It's a doozy, so make sure that you summon an Aeon and cast it's shield ability right before it unleashes it. Try to use an Aeon that can heal itself with black magic.

P.S. use pms to talk to your friends or it's spam.

Guest BlitzAce
Thanx but what moves should I use to beat the Crawler, O and I am so sorry for that.:demon: Nevermind the demon I like him.
Can anybody else please help, I need Moves and stuff to use, PLEASE HELP!

Well, try to use spells like Wateraga, Fira etc. Heck, anything in line with that is cool. Also, try to use Mental Break as Auron. Other than that, it's pretty straight forward. Wakka would probably be a good choice for destroying the Negator. When you're using Auron, Tidus or Kimahri, it'll be basica hack n' slash style fighting. Use whatever GF has it's Overdrive up as well for added damage.

Guest BlitzAce
SORRY AGAIN, GEEZ. lol. Yes I did read the rules, and I am sorry. Thank you so much, TIME TO GO KICK SOME ***!

Guest BlitzAce
Mental Break? All I have is Magic Break, Guard, and Power Break. and i wouldn't use Fira on the Crawler because it'll absorb that attack and it'll be worthless.:rolleyes: Fire on a machina is a very stupid idea, Thundara, Thunder now that's the way to go. Thanx for your help anyways.
(myst go online) lol