OtakuBoards

explosions....

kakkarot ssj4

ok...first...

i keep hearing that babidi comes back to life after piccolo splits him in pieces..i hear MB puts him back together..is that true??

anyway..if he is put back together...how can he survive..when vegeta sacrificed himself he basically blew up the island...thats my other question...

HOW COME THE ISLAND IS STILL STANDING??? the explosion should of blew up the earth and the moon cause a little blast from vegeta when he wasnt a ssj could blow up the earth.. and this is when hes ssj2 and blowing himself up..thats all of his energy.which should of been powerful enough to blow up the earth and the moon together...

Vegeta had his power forced towards one individual, Majin Buu, thus his attack did not destroy the earth, Babidi was probobly protected from the blast since he was so far into the crator that the blast just missed, Buu healed Babidi and thus he was put back together, but later one, SSJ3 Goku tells Buu that he is stronger and could easily kill Babidi, so he does (blows his head off)

Hope thats enough info :)

finally, some questions i can answer, i think :p

1) yes, babbidi is still alive after piccolo-san slices him, and majin buu heals him

2) i believe bejita contained the explosion himself, he told piccolo to take the boys and get them out of there as fast as he could.

[color=red][size=3]If he could still think enough to cast a spell, he may have been able to create the barrier around him like he did when he fought Piccolo...but if Piccolo could break through it, it probably wouldn't have survivied the explosion, just protected him from the worst of it.[/color][/size]

That barrier is strong though...think about it...

Buu did an attack called "big power" or something like that (i couldnt really hear what buu said) and Babidi used his barrier and came out unhurt, the barrier can guard again ki sttacks more than it can physical, which Piccolo showed us

Babidi was brought back by buu and buu came back because I heard a rumor that buu had a magical spell to keep him alive after one death and there was only one protection spell on buu because the creator did not think buu could be killed and i do not know why the final blast from vegeta did not do more damage maybe vegeta tried to contain the blast?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jlow [/i]
[B]Babidi was brought back by buu and buu came back because I heard a rumor that buu had a magical spell to keep him alive after one death and there was only one protection spell on buu because the creator did not think buu could be killed and i do not know why the final blast from vegeta did not do more damage maybe vegeta tried to contain the blast? [/B][/QUOTE][color=red][size=3]The major point of the attack Vegeta performed was that he was fighting for his loved ones, not for himself. Therefore, it is understandable that he contained the blast so as to only kill himself and Buu, not destroy the Earth. Plus, by spreading the energy over a short distance, he could concentrate it more and make the attack more powerful than if it spread over, say, the entire continent.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cruizr [/i]
[B]That barrier is strong though...think about it...

Buu did an attack called "big power" or something like that (i couldnt really hear what buu said) and Babidi used his barrier and came out unhurt, the barrier can guard again ki sttacks more than it can physical, which Piccolo showed us [/B][/QUOTE]

Buu said "Buu get big power!"

He basically powered up.

And yes, Vegeta created a focused self-destruction attack. What the attack was was actually descentigrating energy, not explosive. Which is why you see Buu getting eaten away, and the island not become part of Mars.

Edit: And kakkarot ssj4, if you remember, Piccolo blew up the Moon during Gohan's wilderness training.