Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I wonder what Raditz would look like if i had survived or been wished back and had gotten strong enuff to go ssj. What would his hair look like? I think it would look like a yellow pineapple top and double his height which would be really weird. That is probly why he got killed off :) also at lvl 3 would his hair triple in length again? that would be crazy long.

(p.s. I know i have a lot of dumb questions about dbz in my mind but some are thought provoking hehe)
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
my friend said that he comes back in g.t, i know nappa does but i aint sure about Raditz, he also said that Raditz hair was the same except it was yellow.
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
cool pic, it would be funny if he looked like that he wouldnt be able to walk
Guest Shift
Posted
[COLOR=crimson]Dude that is some big *** hair..though...he never does come back...i wish he did that would be awesome...[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Raditz might, when at SSJ3, might actually get short hair. I mean all the others are supposed to grow long hair he might just do the opposite. [/B][/QUOTE]

thats a good theory..but we'll never know
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
There was a topic like this b4. Don't repeat topics. Topic closed.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...