OtakuBoards

Master Materia

Guest firemac

Guest firemac
Since I never do play much of FF7, I don't have everything and I would like to know what's up with the Master MAteria I hav ebeen hearign about, I haven't heard anything baout how to get them, and what exactly do they do

Well, you get them by either; Beating emerald weapon, or Mastering every piece of that colour Materia then going to Cosmo canyon on disk 2/3. It's like having every piece of that type of materia: if you have Master Magic, then you'll be able to cast every single spell, except only with one piece of Materia equipped.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Well, you get them by either; Beating emerald weapon, or Mastering every piece of that colour Materia then going to Cosmo canyon on disk 2/3. It's like having every piece of that type of materia: if you have Master Magic, then you'll be able to cast every single spell, except only with one piece of Materia equipped. [/B][/QUOTE]
oh ok, well thanks, I wonder how all the other Master MAterias, work.

If you have Master Summon equipped, you can do all the summons. If you have Master Command equipped, you can do almost all of the Commands. (except for Enemy Skill, and a couple of others..) There is no Master Support (Blue) or Master Independant (Purple) though, because that just wouldn't work.

[B]Master all materia of the same colour, then go touch the Giant Materia (I 4got the name :D ) of the same colour, then u get a master materia, tha u can do all of whaever materia it is of, but u lose all 1 of every mastered materia u have of tha colour,... so, u decide whether it good or bad decision
When I say Giant Materia, I mean the 1s u get from doing the 4 missions.[/B]
;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][B]Master all materia of the same colour, then go touch the Giant Materia (I 4got the name :D ) of the same colour, then u get a master materia, tha u can do all of whaever materia it is of, but u lose all 1 of every mastered materia u have of tha colour,... so, u decide whether it good or bad decision
When I say Giant Materia, I mean the 1s u get from doing the 4 missions.[/B]
;) [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]When I say tha, those r jus the basics,..there r a few other things as well,...listen ta Final.
Oh, if ya gots the summons: Bahamut, and Neo Bahamut, then touch the Giant Materia thing tha's red. U'll get Bahamut ZERO.
Go Bugenhagen's Lab-place-thing.[/B]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[B]When I say tha, those r jus the basics,..there r a few other things as well,...listen ta Final.
Oh, if ya gots the summons: Bahamut, and Neo Bahamut, then touch the Giant Materia thing tha's red. U'll get Bahamut ZERO.
Go Bugenhagen's Lab-place-thing.[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]
I have Bahamut ZERO already, but thanks anyways

The best place to Master all of ur materia is at the pond lookin place inside North Crater (Disc 4). Its towards the bottom of the crater. Once there...make sure u have lots of elixers. U should end up fighting (mostly) Magic Pots and Movers. If u gotta fight a Pot, u need 2 give it an elixer first, or else the bastard wont die. In the end, ull get like 8000 exp and 1000 AP PER POT! The Movers (little red balls that look like Mexican Jumping Beans) dont give out a bad # of AP either. When u kill the little bastard, u get about 800AP. But also, if u Morph them, u can get a Protect Ring (auto Barrier and MBarrier when u get in2 a battle).

Also, if u can morph a Tonberry, u get a Ribbon (negates all harmful status efects). And if u morph Cactur (litte cactus guy on a little desert island on the south tip of the western most continent. Just keep flying around there, ull find it) u get a Tetra-Elemental (all elemental damage is reduced to 0).

Well...therre ya go...

Hmmm, a protect ring, eh? I didn't get onna those...oh wells, learn sumthin new everyday, huh? :)
any1 here ever win a Precious Watch in ChocoRacing? :smirk:
Man, they dumn an stupid!
All in favour say 'aye'.
(The info box sed sumthin like: Very nice expensive watch)
[I]I mean, c'mon! They do jack cr@p[/I]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Danath [/i]
[B]The best place to Master all of ur materia is at the pond lookin place inside North Crater (Disc 4). Its towards the bottom of the crater. Once there...make sure u have lots of elixers. U should end up fighting (mostly) Magic Pots and Movers. If u gotta fight a Pot, u need 2 give it an elixer first, or else the bastard wont die. In the end, ull get like 8000 exp and 1000 AP PER POT! The Movers (little red balls that look like Mexican Jumping Beans) dont give out a bad # of AP either. When u kill the little bastard, u get about 800AP. But also, if u Morph them, u can get a Protect Ring (auto Barrier and MBarrier when u get in2 a battle).

Also, if u can morph a Tonberry, u get a Ribbon (negates all harmful status efects). And if u morph Cactur (litte cactus guy on a little desert island on the south tip of the western most continent. Just keep flying around there, ull find it) u get a Tetra-Elemental (all elemental damage is reduced to 0).

Well...therre ya go... [/B][/QUOTE]:ball: :tasty: :sleep: , ignore the smilies, bu anyways, thanks, and by the way, FF7 only has 3 discs

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]wrong again firemac... do you know ANYTHING... besides how to spam that is... if you have it on computer it is more than 3 disks... so please THINK before you speak[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]wrong again firemac... do you know ANYTHING... besides how to spam that is... if you have it on computer it is more than 3 disks... so please THINK before you speak[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm still correctmister,and I'm not spamming, you got a problem, hmph, I'm sick and tired of people who think I spam, when you guys don't know what spam is completely, if you want to aruge some more, PM me