OtakuBoards

jin roh

Kent

ive just now had the chance to see what everyone thought. as for the animation quality, i think it was much better than ok. i think that it actually had style of its own. i know that sounds chessey but it really did. there was attention to detail but there was also a softness to everything that wasnt some kind of mechanical device. the weapons were all accurate of the period and gore was down right nasty.
i stick to my guns, it was cool.
but the wolves... that was going a bit far.

in all honesty i dont know if i would suggest it. its only because some of the content could be a little disturbing.
but, its made by the makers of akira and ghost in the shell working together.
but nah dont waste your money. rent it.

Guest Jabroni3:16
I just bought the special edition DVD of it, a good waste of 50 bucks, i still have yet to see it, even if it is a bad anime, at least i can say i have the special edition...

[color=green]Well I just saw it for a second time, and I had a chance tounderstand more of it. It seems that the stryline is very poorly set. Still, I'd only recommend it if you don't take much notice of the quality of any anime... :D[/color]

Why? That wouldn't make any sence at all. If some people would still like to post their opinion on the game, they could do it here, instead of making a whole new thread about it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i]
[B]Why? That wouldn't make any sence at all. If some people would still like to post their opinion on the game, they could do it here, instead of making a whole new thread about it. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Agreed, I am going to keep this topic open so nobody tries to make another jin roh topic (I hate multiple topics about the same thing.)

I have never seen the movie before, but I hear alot of good things about it. Many people try to compare it to Akira, but I highly doubt the movie is anywhere near that good.[/size]

You can't really compare it to Akira in the First place, the movies have way differant plots, it's like comparing "Saving Private Ryan" to "There's Something About Mary"

On a differant note, i saw the movie on Tuesday, i liked it, and i feel that it was a worth while purchase, deffinately a keeper.