Kent Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 has anyone seen this movie yet? what did you think? i just bought it, its really good but some of the content is kinda rough. tell me what you think.
Sephiroth Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 meh, its ok, I don't like the animation much though, and the plot is kinda rubbish too....
Fall Posted March 8, 2002 Posted March 8, 2002 Jin Roh..... hmmm, I can't say I've seen it, but I've heard of it. From what I've heard, it's pretty good. I'll try and watch it, and see what it's like... :)
Kent Posted March 9, 2002 Author Posted March 9, 2002 ive just now had the chance to see what everyone thought. as for the animation quality, i think it was much better than ok. i think that it actually had style of its own. i know that sounds chessey but it really did. there was attention to detail but there was also a softness to everything that wasnt some kind of mechanical device. the weapons were all accurate of the period and gore was down right nasty. i stick to my guns, it was cool. but the wolves... that was going a bit far.
Chaos Posted March 9, 2002 Posted March 9, 2002 Jin Roh........ I saw a commercial for it last night.. Looks ok.. Kinda Cowboy BeBob and Outlaw Star rip-off looking to me. Seph, would you suggest it?
Kent Posted March 9, 2002 Author Posted March 9, 2002 in all honesty i dont know if i would suggest it. its only because some of the content could be a little disturbing. but, its made by the makers of akira and ghost in the shell working together. but nah dont waste your money. rent it.
Fall Posted March 9, 2002 Posted March 9, 2002 I'd only suggest it if you like anime with sloppy animation, kinda bad storyline, and if you're a diehard anime fan. It's not at all one of the best animes around...
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted March 11, 2002 Posted March 11, 2002 I just bought the special edition DVD of it, a good waste of 50 bucks, i still have yet to see it, even if it is a bad anime, at least i can say i have the special edition...
Fall Posted March 12, 2002 Posted March 12, 2002 [color=green]Well I just saw it for a second time, and I had a chance tounderstand more of it. It seems that the stryline is very poorly set. Still, I'd only recommend it if you don't take much notice of the quality of any anime... :D[/color]
Kent Posted March 12, 2002 Author Posted March 12, 2002 well im kinda dissapointed that no one likes it but there were problems in it for me too. dont buy it thanks for everyones opinions oh yea some one close this post please
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted March 12, 2002 Posted March 12, 2002 Why? That wouldn't make any sence at all. If some people would still like to post their opinion on the game, they could do it here, instead of making a whole new thread about it.
Shy Posted March 14, 2002 Posted March 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i] [B]Why? That wouldn't make any sence at all. If some people would still like to post their opinion on the game, they could do it here, instead of making a whole new thread about it. [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Agreed, I am going to keep this topic open so nobody tries to make another jin roh topic (I hate multiple topics about the same thing.) I have never seen the movie before, but I hear alot of good things about it. Many people try to compare it to Akira, but I highly doubt the movie is anywhere near that good.[/size]
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted March 14, 2002 Posted March 14, 2002 You can't really compare it to Akira in the First place, the movies have way differant plots, it's like comparing "Saving Private Ryan" to "There's Something About Mary" On a differant note, i saw the movie on Tuesday, i liked it, and i feel that it was a worth while purchase, deffinately a keeper.
Kent Posted March 15, 2002 Author Posted March 15, 2002 this was a good movie but you guys are right, no one should compare it to akira.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now