Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
There's a rumor going around that Capcom is at work on their newest fighting game, Street Fighter vs. Dragon Ball. Yep, it's totally legit; I read it in EGM. Oh man, it looks like we'll finally see who would win a battle between Goku and Ryu. Who shoots the more powerful fireball? At last we'll know..
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]There's a rumor going around that Capcom is at work on their newest fighting game, Street Fighter vs. Dragon Ball. Yep, it's totally legit; I read it in EGM. Oh man, it looks like we'll finally see who would win a battle between Goku and Ryu. Who shoots the more powerful fireball? At last we'll know.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Let's see....Ryu's puny fireball that doesn't phase normal humans, or Gokou's Kamehameha that can blow up a planet....--;
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

Let's see....Ryu's puny fireball that doesn't phase normal humans, or Gokou's Kamehameha that can blow up a planet....--; [/B][/QUOTE]

Acually, if you've seen the Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie you'll see that Ryu and Kens blasts can blow up a giant aeroplane...but then theres the fact that Gokou could do that with his finger...^_^;; I guess you're right after all...-__-
Posted
Yeah, but Ryu has pure technical prowess. Anyway, you'll find that even Goku is limited when he's relying on a health bar. I'm really just excited that we'll see the first quality fighter with DBZ characters in quite a while.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
What system is this for?
Posted
[size=1]

This is very weird! A few months ago I was daydreaming and I thought of this exact game! Woah! I can't wait to play it! Like the person before me asked: What system??[/size]
Posted
It's only rumored right now, so I'm not exactly sure what system it would be on. I just hope that it doesn't come out to the arcades first. Anyway, I predict that it'll definitely come out for PS2. I'm not sure how GameCube's controller would handle it and X box's controller [I]might[/I] work. The only way it would is if it was set up like Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on the DreamCast....
Posted
[size=1][color=purple]

I can't wait. I hope it isn't a rumor. I hope it is a fact! I want that game so bad!!!!!![/size][/color]
Posted
Well if this rumour is true, the game will take alot of working on.... though, it would be great to see a game like it! :)
Posted
I doubt this game will be made, apart from that gameboy dragonball game, only one other dragonball game is being made on the ps2, which will be the final dragonball game ever....
Posted
Normaly Goku could vaporize ryu by just looking at him, but i expect they will play-balance for the game :) I also am pretty sure it will be out for gamecube (which i have) because i remember cing on a mag cover. (wanted to buy no monies :()
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
Dragonball vs. Street Fighter?

no prizes for guessing who would really win that one. (dragonball) :laugh:
Posted
Heh...... I hope you're wrong, Seph. I want this game. I'd love to see Vegetto v. Chun-Li. LOL! I can see it now...

Chun Li: *does Rapid Kick* HYAH!

Vegetto: BIG...

Chun Li: *stops*

Vegetto: BANG...

Chun Li: *starts backing up nerviously* Eh?

Vegetto: KAMEHAMEHA!

Chun Li: WHAT THE FU--*BOOM!*


LOL! That would be so friggin cool! LOL!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Heh...... I hope you're wrong, Seph. I want this game. I'd love to see Vegetto v. Chun-Li. LOL! I can see it now...

Chun Li: *does Rapid Kick* HYAH!

Vegetto: BIG...

Chun Li: *stops*

Vegetto: BANG...

Chun Li: *starts backing up nerviously* Eh?

Vegetto: KAMEHAMEHA!

Chun Li: WHAT THE FU--*BOOM!*


LOL! That would be so friggin cool! LOL! [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol, it WOULD be kewl!

Bison: HAHA I'm going to kill you HAHA.

Brolli: ...DIE.

[I]*WHAM*[/I]

Bison: :drunk: Wow! That Mr.B can throw HELLUVA FAR!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...