Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just read on the DBZ page of TheOtaku of the review of the Lost movie. Where exactly can I pick up this movie and why is it called The Lost Movie? Only clips I could find is when they are fighting the last robot at the very end. :(
Posted
It's not a "Lost movie"... it's really just the OAVs... and it's hard to find, somewhat.... I have it... I suppose if you wanted you could probably find some place to download it... a sharing program perhaps?
Posted
lol, exactly what I'm doing on KaZaA! :p

Gotta find it!!!!!

ARG!

"Search finished with no result."

!!!

TYPE IN SUMMIT ELSE I MUSSSSSSSSST SEE IT!!!

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

:bawl:

Ah, there it is. :) I'm happy now. ^_^;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Good luck everyone as I stated in the review, you can only find it via fan subbed sites, unless you live in New York, if you live in New York drop me an email and I will send you to the place I recieved my copy!
Posted
Yeah the OAV isn't exactly at Best Buy or anything, I don't even know where my friend got it, it wasn't all that good anyway, there's about 50 billion weird monsters that pop out of the ground, all are weak tho ::shrugs::, the main villain doesn't even come out til the movie's almost over, and altho he does do some cool fights...eh I dunno he's only in it for maybe 10 min, the rest of the time goku and the rest are either beating the crap out of those weak monster things or flying around looking for stuff. =\

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...