Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've seen some clips from it (Such as poor Gokou getting his royal jewels crushed and some of the fights) and I've downloaded a music video with nothing but Movie 7 stuff in it, and it looks great, but I wanna know what other ppl think first. :)
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
I find DBZ movie 7 among the best in the dbz films, for my futher opinion visit the movie review I did on theotaku.com!:)
Posted
Hmmm 9 is also my favorite (w/ Bojack), but 7 was pretty freaking cool too, altho I wish Super 13 wasn't so....blue. Either way it has some cool fights, altho the green from ki blasts hurts my eyes, maybe it's just the tapes I have, heh those Brolly movies were especially bright >=\, but still awesome nonetheless

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...