OtakuBoards

heavyest fish you caught in OOT...

Angelus_Necare

Caught a 19 pounder with the owners hat on the line.Well actually....The hat fell off right when the fish took the lure. I think the hat helps atrract fish to you! Here's what I used:Iron Boots,Water Tunic,The hat,and a regular lure.It took me about 2 minutes just to reel him onto the shore!That's the biggest catch I had!:smoke:

Guest Shift
Mine was exactly 17 pounds... and i just hit 450 posts!!YAY only 50 more until i can set my cutom avatar!

[COLOR=indigo]I caught the loach, 22lbs heres what i did if any of you want to know:

The Zora Tunic and Iron Boots are required for this. Go to the bottom of the lake (around the middle i think) so you can see the Loach. Stay a short distance away from, it and you can see the fish swimming in a circle. Get the sinking lure and throw it in the middle of the fish to catch a 22 lb. fish and get 100 rupees from the man. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RocketMan [/i]
[B]The biggest I ever caught was 22 punds but I got the secret lure.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]You did the only way to catch the 22lb. Loach, using the sinking lure, i tried for hours with the normal lure, 'cause i saw it's shadows ;). But thankfully i got the sinking lure accidentally and evntually got the Hylian Loach. [/COLOR]

I remember my bro and I working to get that thing!
(Heck, I remember when peeps said that the Hylian Loach was a rumor, no such thing as a Sinking Lure, blah blah blah.)
Took about 20 minutes to reel that sucker in (after who knows HOW many tries-we emptied the pond out, practically (that is what it seemed like, anyway).
Then we get to the owner, proudly showing off the loach and he says to put it back! :mad:
:o Ugh.

[color=indigo]It's nice to see someone using one of my avatars that I made, but attaching an image to a post just so you can put it in your signature is against the rules. You can, however, just link directly to the image on my site. Here's the URL for the image on my site:
http://thedarkworld.t35.com/Zelda/Misc_Zelda_Stuff/Avatars/ZOOA-S-Nayru2.gif
- jcgoudy[/color]

The biggest I caught was 22 lbs., which is the Hylian loacher or somethin like that. You go into the fishing place right before the rooster crows or wolf howls and the lake will be all misty like. then you find the sinking lure, (around the sticks, the opening where the stream comes through, the log) and you put on your iron boots and zora tunic. The you'll see this giant fish. you cathc it if you can. ^^