Syk3 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Well, if u kno me, then i m saying c ya. I m goin away on vacation tomarrow at 6 am. To the beach. I m gettin back Sunday, but i will probably not b on till the next Saturday. I still need 2 finish this book report 4 school, and it starts on monday. C ya all later!
PiroMunkie Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [SIZE=1]Well, I dont really know you but bye anywayz!... I wish I could go on a vacation:rolleyes: but for me its Now:School Then Vacation[/SIZE]
Guest firemac Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i] [B]Well, if u kno me, then i m saying c ya. I m goin away on vacation tomarrow at 6 am. To the beach. I m gettin back Sunday, but i will probably not b on till the next Saturday. I still need 2 finish this book report 4 school, and it starts on monday. C ya all later! [/B][/QUOTE] hey I don't get it, why do you ahve to finish somethign for school whne it hasn't even started yet
Syk3 Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] hey I don't get it, why do you ahve to finish somethign for school whne it hasn't even started yet [/B][/QUOTE] It's a book we hav 2 read for summer break, then we hav 2 do a report on it. I hav 2 do it w/ 2 books. I m don't w/ one.
PiroMunkie Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i] [B]It's a book we hav 2 read for summer break, then we hav 2 do a report on it. I hav 2 do it w/ 2 books. I m don't w/ one. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Mwuahahahahahaha! I've never gotten homework over summer break! Wow, that must stink to have homework on a summer vaca..[/SIZE]
Guest firemac Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i] [B] It's a book we hav 2 read for summer break, then we hav 2 do a report on it. I hav 2 do it w/ 2 books. I m don't w/ one. [/B][/QUOTE] now that seriously sucks
Warlock Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i] [B] It's a book we hav 2 read for summer break, then we hav 2 do a report on it. I hav 2 do it w/ 2 books. I m don't w/ one. [/B][/QUOTE] Now that sucks...
Flash Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Now that sucks... [/B][/QUOTE] D@mn straight. I feel sorry for ya. :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now