kizu Posted March 17, 2002 Author Posted March 17, 2002 I would also like to see a lot of good Rpgs on the GC. There is a lot of them on the Playstation compared to 64 and I think it is time for the GC to make up for that loss.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 29, 2002 Posted March 29, 2002 I have a few in mind that I'd like to see on GCN. A Dbz game, Paper Mario 2, Jet Force Gemini 2, possibly a Mario Party 4(I personaly hated the 3rd, but the first two were good!). There are many more I'd like to see aswell. :)
Battlepoop Posted March 30, 2002 Posted March 30, 2002 I personally would like to see some PS2 games for the GCN, such as MGS2, Blood Omen 2, and GTA3.
Desbreko Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Battlepoop [/i] [B]I personally would like to see some PS2 games for the GCN, such as MGS2, Blood Omen 2, and GTA3. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]I've heard that GTAIII will be coming to GCN. It's coming to the GBA, also.[/color]
Krillen Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 I want to see a really good DBZ game out there. Im waiting for a Zelda game, and I here that squaresoft is now making games for Gamecube, and this meens that FF will be here.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now