OtakuBoards

The Gate: Hells opening(sign ups)

Guest QuickSilver

Guest QuickSilver
this is the basic story to it..................a kid is having a slumber the kids open the gate to hell u get the picture but this doesnt happen straight away we build up to the party. in this we take role as the kids in the sleep over,

name: gareth
description: tall with short brown hair and brown eyes. he always wears some sort of hoodie and jeans with a chain coming out of the pocket.
bio: he his a gothic type person yet he is popular in school because he plays on the football side.
personality: he loves to talk, he as a bad temper and he is easily annoyed

well it's been awhile since i've been in an rpg so i'm in my char status...

Name:Matt
Description: Well has short hair pushed up in front, wears skating clothes like element, independant, stuff like that
Bio: Pure skater and drawer, is sorta a playa can't stand not having girlfriends, listens to punk rock
Personality: Gets mad easily, but he usualy stays on his calm side but when sum1 messes he goes straight at them

Name:Niko
Description: Niko wears jeans a black shirt with a skull on it
Bio: Niko is sorta an outcast but gets along with most people
Personality: Niko is silent but deadly with any wepon when in combat

i suppose i could...oh wha the hell...i'm in...

Name: siren kojia
Description: black hair w/ blood red streaks, black baggy pants, burgandy tank top, silver eyes, and a small upside-down cross suspended from a cilver chain
Personality:fierce and challenging and when the option arises will always fight. Loves to joke in the face of a battle but is calm and serious in situations that demand it. Has a wry sense of humor and likes to try and get a rise out of people

Name: Dave "ICE" Jones

Description: Black Leather Jacket w/ Various chains and pictures all over it, Hair Red "Of course not naturally" Contacts in eyes to make them have a Black tint to them.

Personality: Dave is very "odd" he loves to test people on all affairs of life (Love, Religion, Actions ? you name it) He is highly intelligent and can hold decisions with the best of them. Everyone at school either loves o/r hates him. Another note is for a gothic guy he flirts with those he likes abit.

wow one of the few Rpg's that I can be myself in!
----------------------
Name: Shro Russo
Description: she usualy wears baggy pants and female tops, has short brown hair with purple on the bottom, black fingherless gloves, a pentacle pendant, and carries a mock voo doo doll on a keychain.
Personality: shro is a poet and writter, most of her stories express her anguish of living in a group home because her parents are both dead. shro doesn't fear death and is suicidal, whatever danger she faces she carelessly handles it hoping that her end will come. other than that Shro has a friendly disposition torwards people, but getting on her bad side means you stay there.