Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Were are the best places to get avatars. Yes i know i cant use it here yet but for other places i go (siggy) and stuff. so will anyone help me out?
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]You can register at [url]www.cheetachat.com[/url] as a user and not download the program, but you can get all the free avatars you want, so yeah! Hope that helps you out...although they are not very big...[/color][/size]
Posted
Actually, if you have an image manipulation program (PSP, Photoshop), you can make your own avatars, and to your own liking, too. Simply download any pic, and then do whatever you like with it. It also makes it more meaningful for you--you know what you want in an avatar, so you have the means to do it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Milliardo [/i]
[B]Actually, if you have an image manipulation program (PSP, Photoshop), you can make your own avatars, and to your own liking, too. Simply download any pic, and then do whatever you like with it. It also makes it more meaningful for you--you know what you want in an avatar, so you have the means to do it. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]I agree with that...my avatar is personally made for me...I got Deedlit the elf because she's really pretty and she's an elf and it's like an anime Legolas almost and I thought it just totally suited me...:D But some people don't have the privilege of knowing how to make their own so yeah...my computer doesn't have all that on it, so I had to get Anna to make mine...[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]I agree with that...my avatar is personally made for me...I got Deedlit the elf because she's really pretty and she's an elf and it's like an anime Legolas almost and I thought it just totally suited me...:D But some people don't have the privilege of knowing how to make their own so yeah...my computer doesn't have all that on it, so I had to get Anna to make mine...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]say, where is Anna?

I haven't seen her on lately [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]say, where is Anna?

I haven't seen her on lately [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]For the both of us, school has been hectic and the internet just isn't that much of a big deal anymore. I'm actually at her house right now, but she seriously just has been so stressed out about school. We just had exams this past week and everything, so yeah...but I'll tell her that you asked about her and maybe she'll get on and post a little. :)[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...