Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy And Nintendo


Recommended Posts

Guest BlitzAce
Posted
On FFOnline I have found out that Square has signed on to make FF games for Nintendo. We may be coming to see old FF games on The GBA and FFX on the Gamecube. I can't wait, but it really doesn't matter to me except for the GBA games. I own both the PS2 and The GC. but reply to this message if you're interested in it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlitzAce [/i]
[B]On FFOnline I have found out that Square has signed on to make FF games for Nintendo. We may be coming to see old FF games on The GBA and FFX on the Gamecube. I can't wait, but it really doesn't matter to me except for the GBA games. I own both the PS2 and The GC. but reply to this message if you're interested in it. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]As of now, no there are no plans to release old FF's or FFX.

Go to the nintendo forum, and look at the topic that James made :) [/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...