OtakuBoards

Something that bothers me in MM

Dan L

It's been a while since I actually played MM.. I did all the things in the Bomber's notebook, got nearly all the heart peices... I think.. but didn't get all the faeries from the temples... but one thing bothers me.. after finishing it, I noticed that there was room for one last weapon, on the weapons screen, in the bottom right corner, above the bottles... I was wondering.. is there a weapon that goes there... or is it just an empty space, I spent ages searching for this last weapon, and then eventually gave up.

[color=indigo]Yeah, that's the space for the Great Fairy's Sword.
It really annoys me that you have to use it with a C Button. Not only is it easier to use the B Button, but it also takes up one of your spaces for secondary items! They should have just done like in Ocarina of Time and let you switch between the Gilded Sword and the Great Fairy's Sword, like switching between the Master Sword and the Biggoron's Sword.

One more thing about Majora's Mask that annoys me...[/color]

• 4 weeks later...
Yep the great fariy sword and yes it is very anonnying being a c-item.:demon: But it isn't that bad I just haven't found any use for it other than for looks and funky poses. I personally don't use it much, which makes me wonder why I spent all that time in that forsakin temple, God I HATE THAT PLACE!!! Luckily I don't have to go there often:laugh: