OtakuBoards

Star Wars: Jedi Battles (PLAY!)

Guest Matt

[i]i walk off the shuttle onto the moon of Endor. My master, Abob is behind me[/i]

Abob: Scout ahead. and if u see any of those damn Ewoks, kill them. painfully.

Matt: Yes Master. [i]i walk off[/i]

Abob watched his apprentice walk off into the forest. He then turned and walked toward the remains of the bunker that had been a backdoor entrance to the sheild generator that had protected the second death star. He entered it and walked among the overgrown ruins. He could feel the dark energies in the air. The emporer had died in orbit and the subsequent release of dark side energy had permeated the small moon. This would give his apprentice a advantage and tempt the folish jedi.
His master plan was almost complete . there were only a few peices left in the puzzle.........................
:devil: :devil: :devil:

:mrt: I pity da fool who dont like Star Wars!!

[i]ari trodded throught the forest, she was nervous, but she tried to keep her nerves down. Ari looked at her master.[/i]

Ari:[i]he's so brave his expression is unwary I wish I could be like that[/i]

[i]her master nodded torwards her again, ari nodded back they were closing in upon Abob and his aprentice[/i]

Abob went deeper into the bunker . he suddenly stopped and contrated the ground moved to revel a steel box. he used the force to open the box. he reached inside and pulled out a old , worn , dirty ,but still working .........................
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

......Lightsaber. Abob held it in his hand and remembered his training as a boy here. his master had been a jedi but palpitines spirit had shown Abob the true way of the forsc. he had slain his master right here , 45 years ago. Then he felt the force around him. There were three ewoks about to fill him with arrows! He sighed and fried them with his faorc lightning.He loved killing.............

(that is what you get zachary for not sighning up to be the ewoks!!!)

[i] ari sensed something to her right, she held her breath and stared into the trees, Jaster turned his head and looked at Ari[/i]

Jaster: you sense them?

Ari: yes master, I'm going in, it's only his apprentice.

Jaster: use caution Ari, I won't always be there to help you..

[i]Ari cast her veiw down, she did get into a lot of trouble and put her master into some tight situations.[/i]

Ari: i will be careful master...

[i] ari moved torwards abob's location[/i]

Abob heard her coming and drew his saber. When she stepped onto the clearing , boldly telling him to give up. He charged toward her and the battle was on, they battled feircely, they were aboutequal, she was younger, faster and stronger. He was experienced , had more control over the force and was empowered by the dark side. They battled on and on blow, counter blow. Several hours went by, they were still fighting....

:nervous: :worried: :excited: :bawl: