Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who will win?  

18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Duke
      5
    • Maryland
      5
    • Kansas
      1
    • Conneticut
      0
    • Mississippi State
      0
    • Oregon
      2
    • Kentucky
      0
    • Illinois
      1
    • Texas Tech
      1
    • Georgia
      0
    • Alabama
      0
    • Arizona
      0
    • Ohio State
      2
    • Oklahoma
      0
    • Indiana
      0
    • Notre Dame
      0
    • Kent State
      0
    • Stanford
      0
    • Michigan State
      1
    • UCLA
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=3][color=blue]

I guess posting up the Texas Tech scored is my job.

Texas Tech over Mississippi State last night

77-44

Texas Tech in the Sweet 16.[/size][/color]
Posted
Okay in the Men's Sweet 16 are-

Duke
Maryland
Indiana(is against Duke.....Lol there going to lose)
Kentucky
Pitt.
So. Illinois
UConn
Kent St.
UCLA
Kansas
Missouri
Illinois
Arizona
Texas
Oklahoma
and Oregon.

On the 22nd and 24th I'll post the Elite 8. .
Posted
Sorry for double posting(won't happen again) but heres the winners from last night.

Indiana won over Duke
Oklahoma
Kent St.
Missouri

There are more today.
Posted
Kansas or Missouri either ones fine with me.......By the way UCLA was defeated by Missouri! Best come back this tournament!! Twas awesome!! Did anyone see it? Man Gilbert was on fire late in the game!
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Didn't see it all.



Well here are the Final Four-

Indiana
Oklahoma
Maryland
and
UConn

I'll post whoever is the winners when they play again. [/B][/QUOTE]

Its Kansas not UConn....

Anyway, the two national semifinal games are:

Oklahoma vs. Indiana
Maryland vs. Kansas

My pick to win the Final Four: Maryland or Oklahoma.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]I still say Kansas is gonna win!! Dang that sucks that Mizzou lost...oh well....Kansas will whoop Maryland!!! Actually I am looking forward to a tight game! [/B][/QUOTE]

Huh? Kansas winning!!!! They lost and the final game tonight is with my home-state I.U.(Even though I don't like them) and Maryland(Go Terps!). I'll post who wins tommorow. Till them Kansas lost. I knew they'd lose.
Posted
(Last Double Post)


Maryland won!!!! I.U. lost. Well this topic is over. Thanks for being part of it. I would appriciate if no-one posted here until its closed.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...