• Ohio State
    • Oklahoma
    • Indiana
    • Notre Dame
    • Kent State
    • Stanford
    • Michigan State
    • UCLA

Who will win you decide!!(Not really but sounds fun doesn't it.

Hey why don't we have this on till the tourneys over and I'll post who wins and who loses. If you pick right you get.........The satisfaction of being right.

Have FUNi!!!!!Lol!Hahaha

Note: If the one you want isn't on their post it!

[color=deeppink]I totally love Michigan State (seeing as how I live 15 minutes away from the campus) but they really suck this year. Things haven't been the same since everyone packed up and decided to go pro. It's rather sad :(

Anyway, Gonzaga looks good this year...but I dunno, I'll have to wait until the Madness starts until I can really decide.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=indigo]What is the NCAA Tournament?

lol... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
It's where they get all the college basketball teams that are in a league and they play against each other.To see who makes it to the finals and whos the Champion.(Duke was last year's champ)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]Notre dame. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Heh...good joke, Anyways, fear the TERPS!!! They are going to win hands down this year. But I'll agee with BG, Gonzaga looks good this year and they got ranked badly so they hve something to prove....[/color]

Guest Altron Gundam
During the season, Gonzaga was ranked 6th. How the heck do they get a 6th seed?

Illinois will win. I have my doubts, but if last year's Big 10 player of the year Frank Williams, and shooting guard Cory Bradford can get it going they can get to the Final Four which they were one game away from last year.

Duke will go to the Final Four. Of the four #1 seeds, they have the easiest road.

Kansas won't make it out of the Midwest region because Illinois is too much for them. Kurt Heinrich can't match up with Frank Williams, and Drew Gooden can't take Brian Cook in the paint.

Cincinnati. Three words...Steve Logan baby!!!! Although they got stuck in the hardest region lmao! The west region is the hardest one.

Maryland. Oh yeah baby! Juan Dixon/Steve Black/Ronnie Baxter...unstoppable baby!

Anyway my projected Final Four:
Maryland
Illinois
Cincinnati
Duke

National Championship Game:

Illinois vs. Duke

Winner: Too much Jason Williams.....Mike Dunleavy go Coach K!!!

Well so far Here are the winning teams:

Kent St.
Ohio St.
Alabama
Missouri
Tulsa (beat Marquette....HOW????)
Kentucky
Oregon.

Well I haven't seen the other matchs yet. I will post tomorrow who is in the second round. And after that I'll post the winners each day (not including Sat. and Sun.) Have fun and I'll post the winners.

[color=crimson]I am going to have to say Duke is going to win it all. Even though I am a die-hard State fan (Michigan State, that is. Go Green!) MSU does suck this year. :flaming: They have missed their chance losing the Big10 tournament. I think Duke is the unbeatable team this year. They will take it all in the end! Go Devils! :demon: :devil: [/color]

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]My projected Final Four:1.Oregon 2.Duke 3.Gonzaga 4.Kansas [/B][/QUOTE]

Gonzaga just lost. ^^

Winners since last night:

UNCW over USC
Pitt.won over Cent. Conn.
Wyoming won over Gonzaga
NC State won over MSU
Creighton won over Florida
Wake Forest won over Pepperdine
Kansas over Holy Cross
Standford over W. Kentucky
Duke over Winthrop
Notre Dame over Charlette
Indiana over Utah
Arizona over UCSB
Oklahoma over Ill. Chicago

On Monday I'll post the entire second round okay. So till then.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo] Heh...good joke, Anyways, fear the TERPS!!! They are going to win hands down this year. But I'll agee with BG, Gonzaga looks good this year and they got ranked badly so they hve something to prove....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey I am not joking look how good they are doing, and Gonzaga just got beat yesterday, oh they got beat bad. Orgen I hope wins too.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I totally love Michigan State (seeing as how I live 15 minutes away from the campus)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah aother person from Michigan. That is four that I know on the boards.

But I wanted Ohio st to win :laugh:. Not really, I'm rooting for Maryland.

[color=red][b]well maryland won today. so i don't lose my money yet. i think the final game will be Duke vs. Maryland. but i don't thin maryland can win that game....:( [/b][/color]