Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
At of all the MSs, AC and UC, what is your favorite? no gundam sandrock and that stuff though, mass produced MSs. Mine is the Gelgoog :demon:
Posted
Mines the MS-06F2, or the Zaku II Type F2 in Layman's terms. It's just really cool, and it can fire a warhead..... lol! So, ya..... It's an all-around kick-arse suit..
Posted
I love the Gouf, especially the flight model that you see very little of. I think they all look great but as for the best fightihng capabilities I would say the Custom Gouf in 08th Team.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tigervx [/i]
[B]I actualy like the Kaemper, or whatever, u c 0080? that blue thing? ITS tight.:demon: [/B][/QUOTE]
Yea, it's called the Kaempfer. It was your basic hit-and-run mobile suit.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
Yea, it's called the Kaempfer. It was your basic hit-and-run mobile suit. [/B][/QUOTE]

why was it a "Hit-And-Run Mobile Suit"?Sorry for my ignorence,I never saw 0080.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]I think the Virgo II Mobile Dolls......... I just like 'em for some reason. Gelgoog wasn't that bad I suppose........ [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah same here...The Virgo's just looked cool I guess...and they had some speed to them...*shrugs* Just like em

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...