Emma Posted June 13, 2002 Posted June 13, 2002 It really depends on personal preference. I like almost all Gundams. I could not judge G Gundam and G Saviour as I haven't see those, yet. However, GW is the only one I don't like. The rests are all my favorites.
Dead Fork Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] yeah, but I liked g gundam because of its crazyness, it was a nice change of pace in the gundam series even though many gundam fans didn't like it because they thought it was different to the gundam shows that they grew accustomed to.... [/B][/QUOTE] :lecture: [SIZE=1]I agree, there are many people that underrate Mobile Fighter G-Gundam just because it is not what they are used to. Now I admit, I was stereotypical at first, but it turned out to be a pretty good series. Plus, Bolt gundam was just cool.[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]-Daniel[/SIZE]
Zero-Altron Posted June 17, 2002 Posted June 17, 2002 Personally I like the original Mobile Suit Gundam. It had great plot, great animation (for it's time) and some awesome action. 2nd would have to be CCA, followed by 0083. Man, I remember back when I was a little younger seeing Gundam Wing on toonami for the first time, then spending all that money importing the original just to have it dubbed a year later. Ah, the memory's.
Guest Shinigami_kun Posted June 17, 2002 Posted June 17, 2002 Heh, it's all in the username. Go Gundam Wing. :) I like it for the G-boys themselves, rather then the Mecha.. the way they were invicible was a bit irking, but the storyline behind all the pilots was interesting.. how they all seemed to be forced to become adults too quickly. I also liked the 08th MS Team.. I think I might only be continuing the repetitiveness of this opinion, though.. jump on the bandwagon, everyone! :P
Guest Birdbrain Posted June 17, 2002 Posted June 17, 2002 my fav is Char's Counterattack... mainly cos' i played 0079 which is set just before it and it looks cool, if you view the game from start to finish, you'll see Char laughing at teh end... which kinda makes ya wanna see Char's Counterattack... ok, you can ignore me now...
Char Aznable Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 0083, great story awesome action. This had it all (except for good animation) this was a wonderful series and can't wait till my fan-subs for them come in (I ordered them about 2 and a half months ago). Anyway as for sencond place, what I have seen of Zeta is amazing, that would have to be my choice. For AC, Wing was easily the best followed by X, then G.
CrimsonDragon Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 My favorite series would have to be The 08th Ms Team. Bah! Even the dubs were amazing, I was suprised at how well it was brought over. 0083 is following very closey though.
Arkadyz Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 Hmmm...choices...choices... Id have to say Zeta and CCA... 08th MS and 0083 are pretty good too... And ill agree with the previous post about GW...It really wasnt the mecha did it for me with that series...it was the characters.
Bass Posted July 9, 2002 Posted July 9, 2002 Well this is quite a hard choice. But I will have to go with 0083, I just like it.
Domon Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 My favorites are in this simple rundown. 1. Mobile Suit Gundam 2. 08th team 3. Gundam Wing 4. G-Gundam 5. (Soon to be released) Gundam SEED 6.Chars Counterattack
Akuma Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]mobile fighter g gundam, enough said.... [/B][/QUOTE] I agree whole heartedly. Lots of people misjudge Mobile Fighter G-Gundam, as a bad incarnation of Gundam. Just because the story lacks a bit untill the end. ;)
Tigervx Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 Gundam 0083! good story, good ending, and lots o action! I also like the perspective of 08th team. Its not about blasting things too peices, but the loss and suffering of war.
bra Posted October 10, 2002 Posted October 10, 2002 Well I'm kinda in the middle... Between gundam Wing and Gundam 0083. Gundam Wing accually ends the whole series and Gundam 0083 just is cool to begin with.
Guest boogeta Posted October 20, 2002 Posted October 20, 2002 My fav Gundam has to be G gundam I love the animation and it isnt all about a huge war and i like that every nation has there own gundam piolit:sick: :fart: :blowingup
Acid Posted October 20, 2002 Posted October 20, 2002 [size=1]Favorite topics aren't allowed. But Sephiroth, (past super moderator of anime)Final Flash, (Moderator)Rick Hunter, (past moderator)and PiroMunkie (Moderator) have all posted in here, so I guess it doesn't matter. :p My current favorite series is Gundam Wing. While the whole [b]5 invinceble gundams[/b] gets on my nerves. I like the characters alot, and the only other series I have seen are the first 3 episodes of Gundam Zeta, 0080, 0083, 08th Ms Team, and Mobile Fighter G-Gundam (small amounts). [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now