OtakuBoards

Oh my goddess

The 8th MS Team

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]So, what is "Oh My Goddess" about anyway? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Well, it's been a while since I've seen it, but if I remember correctly, the plot goes like this: a boy (somehow) accidentally calls a norse god, who turns out to be this young-ish woman, and is offered a wish. The boy wishes that the Godess stays by his side forever, and so the plot is set.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Well, it's been a while since I've seen it, but if I remember correctly, the plot goes like this: a boy (somehow) accidentally calls a norse god, who turns out to be this young-ish woman, and is offered a wish. The boy wishes that the Godess stays by his side forever, and so the plot is set.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, that actually makes a lot of sense... how very strange...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinigami [/i]
[B]I have only one word to say:

[COLOR=crimson]INTERESTING[/COLOR]

Hey where are some sites so I can look it up?:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Stop asking that question for every anime you hear. [url]www.anipike.com[/url] will have everything you need.

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Well, it's been a while since I've seen it, but if I remember correctly, the plot goes like this: a boy (somehow) accidentally calls a norse god, who turns out to be this young-ish woman, and is offered a wish. The boy wishes that the Godess stays by his side forever, and so the plot is set.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I read the manga. You're right. ^_^ I'll explain it more in-depth, kay?

Okies. A boy is taking his friends call in an all men's dorm, and he gets a call. So he's going to call his friend to tell him he got a call, but he accidently dials the "Goddess help hotline" or something. And then the goddess Belldandy comes and he wishes that a goddess like her would stay with him forever. So then the wish comes true, and the naive Belldandy is stuck by his side, with her sister (Urd) trying to get them together every second. =D It's really good.