The 8th MS Team Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Hey who do you think is the hottest Goddess/ Girl?? in the Oh My Goddess Universe?!?! And how would you like to win her over?!?!?!? ( romantic evening, etc.)
Flash Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I've never seen that Anime... Sounds.. good tho..
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]So, what is "Oh My Goddess" about anyway? [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Well, it's been a while since I've seen it, but if I remember correctly, the plot goes like this: a boy (somehow) accidentally calls a norse god, who turns out to be this young-ish woman, and is offered a wish. The boy wishes that the Godess stays by his side forever, and so the plot is set.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Flash Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Well, it's been a while since I've seen it, but if I remember correctly, the plot goes like this: a boy (somehow) accidentally calls a norse god, who turns out to be this young-ish woman, and is offered a wish. The boy wishes that the Godess stays by his side forever, and so the plot is set.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Well, that actually makes a lot of sense... how very strange...
Pretty Sammy Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I haven't seen it but I yet I've heard of it, and heard it's a good anime. I really should though...
Shinigami Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I have only one word to say: [COLOR=crimson]INTERESTING[/COLOR] Hey where are some sites so I can look it up?:confused:
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinigami [/i] [B]I have only one word to say: [COLOR=crimson]INTERESTING[/COLOR] Hey where are some sites so I can look it up?:confused: [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Stop asking that question for every anime you hear. [url]www.anipike.com[/url] will have everything you need. Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Duckie Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Well, it's been a while since I've seen it, but if I remember correctly, the plot goes like this: a boy (somehow) accidentally calls a norse god, who turns out to be this young-ish woman, and is offered a wish. The boy wishes that the Godess stays by his side forever, and so the plot is set.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I read the manga. You're right. ^_^ I'll explain it more in-depth, kay? Okies. A boy is taking his friends call in an all men's dorm, and he gets a call. So he's going to call his friend to tell him he got a call, but he accidently dials the "Goddess help hotline" or something. And then the goddess Belldandy comes and he wishes that a goddess like her would stay with him forever. So then the wish comes true, and the naive Belldandy is stuck by his side, with her sister (Urd) trying to get them together every second. =D It's really good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now