Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ok, my favorite dude in Ice age, for those who've seen it, is the squirrel. he is the coolest thing i've ever seen, he's my hero!
Posted
[b]

I haven't seen the movie and I doubt I will but just from the previews I like that little dude with the sharp teeth. In other words DK's avatar. Is that the squirrel? If it is he is phat![/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][b]

I haven't seen the movie and I doubt I will but just from the previews I like that little dude with the sharp teeth. In other words DK's avatar. Is that the squirrel? If it is he is phat![/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

yup, that's the squirrel
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]*points to avatar* ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[b]

YEPPERZ! DK's avatar rocks! GO SQUIRREL![/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]*points to avatar* ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

where did you find that? i want to know, please.
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]The squirrel & acorn dude's name was Scrat...

if you watched the end of the movie (where it says who plays as what) you'd notice all the characters names except Scrat.

plus thats what it says everywhere! [/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1] SQUIRREL!!!that thing..every time something would be about to squash it..its eyes would flinch...lol and 20,000 years later when it was i the block of ice and the nut drifted away..LMAO!hehe...[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]Sorry the squrill is NOT my favorite, i lkie the dodo birds!!
lol!! [/B][/QUOTE]
[b]

YOU DON'T LIKE SQUIRREL??! DIE![/b]
Posted
[size=1] lmao! the dodo birds...haha he fell into the lava thing....haha "THE LAST MELON!" and the kongfu dodos:laugh: they were funny...they all fell off the cliff...stupid birds [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tursi [/i]
[B]ok, my favorite dude in Ice age, for those who've seen it, is the squirrel. he is the coolest thing i've ever seen, he's my hero! [/B][/QUOTE]

Squirrels ROCK this world he's go my vote.
Posted
[color=red][b]the squirrel is mad phat. he's my fav. character. i just wish he had more of a part...:( [/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i]
[B]Ha! dennis leary's character should eat that damn squirrel! anywho I went to see it last night in a theater filled with loud obnoxious children. I only got the gist of the movie and nothing else.. [/B][/QUOTE]
[b]

That is why I am scared to go see it. I don't want to go and hear all of these little pests screaming the whole time.[/b]
Posted
[color=red][b]When I went there was this lady with her grandson behind me and they were talking full volume the whole time. both of them. it was bad.[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=green]It hasn't been released in cinemas here yet, but from the previews, I like the mamoth. Ha, he's kewl.... I'll be one of the first to see it as soons as it's out here. :D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]When I went there was this lady with her grandson behind me and they were talking full volume the whole time. both of them. it was bad.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[b]

Glad you aren't like me. My grandfather has a huge temper problem which was passed to my father whichn was passed to me and I probably have the biggest.

I can't stand most things. Now if it was me and those people were talking I would out of the blue shout and yell at them and tell them to shut it now!

Believe me, I am not that nice once you get to know me. When my friend put a coke tab in my FULL Dr.Pepper which is my fav drink and told one friend that he was going out with this lozer girl and in 30 minutes the whole school knew.

Believe me, once you get to know me, I am a jackass.[/b]
Posted
[color=red][b]well, i didn't want to say this because u might find me mean. but i guess i will now. i turned around and told the lady to keep the kid quiet and to shut up herself or else i would have her kicked out. then the kid started to cry and made things worse.[/b][/color]
Posted
[b]

You are learning young grasshopper!

LOL! I wouldn't say "or I would have her kicked out" I would of said, "Or I will personally kick your *** out!"

God, I am so mean for only 12...:devil: [/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]well, i didn't want to say this because u might find me mean. but i guess i will now. i turned around and told the lady to keep the kid quiet and to shut up herself or else i would have her kicked out. then the kid started to cry and made things worse.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]lol

I once did that, except it was two people yelling out, and they were sitting in front of me. I was so tempted to take off my shoe and make them smell it, but I realised that everyone around me would probably kick me out instead of them. So I just shouted "Shut your frigg*n trap!" at them, and they quietened down after that... :D[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...