TENCHI Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 ITS RELY COOL AND IT HAS A LOT OF ACTION IN IT. IF YOU LIKE GIRLS IN SEXY CLOTHES AND FOR THE GIRLS STRONG MEN. I KNOW THAT THING ABOUT THE BOYS SONDS GAY BUT IM TRYING TO GET YOU INTERESTED IN IT. OH YOU CAN GET VOLUME ONE AT BLOCK BUSTER. PEASE.:) :D
Justin Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 For goodness sake, [b]stop posting in all capitals![/b] Thank you. -Justin
XxmagentaxX Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 yeah stop the all caps..... I love Sorcerer Hunters!!! I like Carrot, Chocolate & tira.... Marron's pretty.....ok Im done now...But it is a really good series
Milliardo Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [font=comic sans ms]I've seen parts of it, since it was shown here on TV two months ago. I wanted to get it for my collection, though, so I purposely didn't watch too much of it.[/font]
TENCHI Posted March 17, 2002 Author Posted March 17, 2002 All right ill stop doing that for yall k.So do you know where i could find more of them. I relly like watching it over and over agin.
Milliardo Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [font=comic sans ms]You might want to go over at ADV Films' website for details on getting the [i]Sorcerer Hunter[/i] videos.[/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now