OtakuBoards

My English is very bad so please pardon this

Guest Zora's King

Guest Zora's King
[color=purple][i]Have You Play This Game?Many Of This Game Have Many GOOD Game!![/color][/i]

[color=purple][i]It's Game : DBZ,DBGT,Biker Mice From Mars ,Football 2002.Sailormmon,And Many More![/color][/i]

[color=purple][i]Cool!!Are You Think It Cool?Yes,No[/color][/i]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora's King [/i]
[B]
[color=purple][i]It's Game : DBZ,DBGT,Biker Mice From Mars ,Football 2002.Sailormmon,And Many More![/color][/i][/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]Well, I've only played Football 2002 on the PSOne. And at the moment, I'm very angry with it..... it won't work with my controller! :flaming:[/color]

Guest Deranged Gerbil
I have played a 2d dragonball fighter on the pc, I downloaded it somewhere, and I have a mod for counter strike called earth's special forces, its got the dragonball z characters in it

[B][color=purple][i]Have You Check Your Cable Controller To The PS?[/color][/i] [/B][/QUOTE][color=green]Yeah, I checked it over and over again. It still doesn't work..... though my controller is one of those cheap ones you can buy at a fruit store. :D So that's probably why it doesn't work.....[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zachary [/i]
[B]Hummpp, ive wanted to play DBGT final bout so bad. but i can only find it at funcoland for 200$. jessh there trying to rip me off [/B][/QUOTE]

erm, thats on the ps1, what exactly does it have to do with pc/xbox....

Guest Zora's King
[color=purple][i]Hey!Are the Xbox are realy like a box or something?[/color][/i]

[QUOTE]I have played a 2d dragonball fighter on the pc, I downloaded it somewhere[/QUOTE]

Are You Download it at where Derengab gebil?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]I have played a 2d dragonball fighter on the pc, I downloaded it somewhere, and I have a mod for counter strike called earth's special forces, its got the dragonball z characters in it [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]Earth's Special Forces is really bad. They need the new version out.[/b][/color]

Guest Shift
[SIZE=1][COLOR=crimson]I have played Dragonball..I didn't like it much though. :( I haven't played any of the others.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[B][color=purple][i]Hey!Are the Xbox are realy like a box or something?[/color][/i]
[/B][/QUOTE]No, that's just the name of the console. It's small enough to fit in the space where you're VCR goes... I think... :)