Guest Zora's King Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [color=purple][i]Have You Play This Game?Many Of This Game Have Many GOOD Game!![/color][/i] [color=purple][i]It's Game : DBZ,DBGT,Biker Mice From Mars ,Football 2002.Sailormmon,And Many More![/color][/i] [color=purple][i]Cool!!Are You Think It Cool?Yes,No[/color][/i]
Fall Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora's King [/i] [B] [color=purple][i]It's Game : DBZ,DBGT,Biker Mice From Mars ,Football 2002.Sailormmon,And Many More![/color][/i][/B][/QUOTE] [color=green]Well, I've only played Football 2002 on the PSOne. And at the moment, I'm very angry with it..... it won't work with my controller! :flaming:[/color]
Guest Zora's King Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 [color=purple][i]Have You Check Your Cable Controller To The PS?[/color][/i]
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 I have played a 2d dragonball fighter on the pc, I downloaded it somewhere, and I have a mod for counter strike called earth's special forces, its got the dragonball z characters in it
Zachary Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 Hummpp, ive wanted to play DBGT final bout so bad. but i can only find it at funcoland for 200$. jessh there trying to rip me off
Fall Posted March 19, 2002 Posted March 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora's King [/i] [B][color=purple][i]Have You Check Your Cable Controller To The PS?[/color][/i] [/B][/QUOTE][color=green]Yeah, I checked it over and over again. It still doesn't work..... though my controller is one of those cheap ones you can buy at a fruit store. :D So that's probably why it doesn't work.....[/color]
Sephiroth Posted March 19, 2002 Posted March 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zachary [/i] [B]Hummpp, ive wanted to play DBGT final bout so bad. but i can only find it at funcoland for 200$. jessh there trying to rip me off [/B][/QUOTE] erm, thats on the ps1, what exactly does it have to do with pc/xbox....
Guest Zora's King Posted March 19, 2002 Posted March 19, 2002 [color=purple][i]Hey!Are the Xbox are realy like a box or something?[/color][/i] [QUOTE]I have played a 2d dragonball fighter on the pc, I downloaded it somewhere[/QUOTE] Are You Download it at where Derengab gebil?
DeathKnight Posted March 19, 2002 Posted March 19, 2002 [color=crimson]Er... Seph... I think this is getting into ROMs... o.o;... but... that may be me... =/ ---- I never played this game before... what exactly is it...[/color]
Guest Matt Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B]I have played a 2d dragonball fighter on the pc, I downloaded it somewhere, and I have a mod for counter strike called earth's special forces, its got the dragonball z characters in it [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]Earth's Special Forces is really bad. They need the new version out.[/b][/color]
Guest Shift Posted March 26, 2002 Posted March 26, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=crimson]I have played Dragonball..I didn't like it much though. :( I haven't played any of the others.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Fall Posted March 28, 2002 Posted March 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora's King [/i] [B][color=purple][i]Hey!Are the Xbox are realy like a box or something?[/color][/i] [/B][/QUOTE]No, that's just the name of the console. It's small enough to fit in the space where you're VCR goes... I think... :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now