Spikey Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 This is my first peom so bare with me: As I watch the clouds, they resemble my life, I kid that can't do nothin' right, as I watch the COOL kids get there girls, me setting lonly with just my friend, I try each day, to feel better about it, but I am just not popular, I live the wild life, and I try-try to feel better When I see those guys, they just get me so mad, I just want to gut them real good, but I hold myself back, there ain't no way I can stand it anymore, I just wish I had my dagger, so they would stop calling me names, and try to be better, but they just won't listen to me, they really get me angry, and it burns in my heart, I just wish I could gut them real good Do you like it?
Kittie Posted March 23, 2002 Posted March 23, 2002 [color=seagreen] i thought it was...akay! [b]*real criticism[/b] there were some...grammatical errors in it! para example in the third line of the poem '...I kid that can't do nothin' right...' i didn't too much understand that! o_O some words were mispelled...and the emotion is apparent in the poem...it just seems a bit....raw to me! all in all it was a nice poem! but every true artist can accept criticism and improve on their work! [/color] :wave:
phoenixflames Posted March 23, 2002 Posted March 23, 2002 That was really good for a first work! my first was comparable to See Spot Run. Spot Runs Fast. Run, Spot, Run. Yeah. It was that bad. But good things like cheese and writers, get better with time.:freak:
Raiha Posted March 24, 2002 Posted March 24, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]yeah, like Kittie said, grammar is important. I know we aren't perfect, but when the grammar is good, the poem is easier to read and gives the sense of being written by somebody who knows what they're talking about.[/COLOR] :naughty:
Amphion Posted March 30, 2002 Posted March 30, 2002 That was a good poem, just please dont carry any of those actions out.
Kain Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]yeah, like Kittie said, grammar is important. I know we aren't perfect, but when the grammar is good, the poem is easier to read and gives the sense of being written by somebody who knows what they're talking about.[/COLOR] :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah!Like me!.......anyway it could have had better grammar but all together it was ok.From a rating from 1 to 10 I would give it a 7.
Guest Shift Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Nice job Spikey!!!! I definately can't do better thtn that, but u need better grammar you talk fine when your talking to a person directly, but when you type u just seem to make way to many mistakes...But other than that you did a great job!!!!![/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Raiha Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Uriel5 [/i] [B]I like it:) [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]I think you've said that before..................and BTW Spikey, it would be nice if you could at least spell "peom" right in this thread's title.[/COLOR] :smirk:
Spikey Posted April 5, 2002 Author Posted April 5, 2002 Ok here is one, What lurks in the deep shadow A monster a troll A cow Whatever it is? Let's get away Lte's run as fast as we can Get away I can't move it got me s..a..ve ....your...self So how do you like it?
Vampire Hunter D Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 Awesome poems, I really liked your first one.:)
Mitch Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 It is pretty good for a first poem. Just keep writning them and you will get better. That's what it's like for me. Every poem I write I get better. But, sometimes I get a block, and I can't write a poem worth a crap. And other times, I feel like writing so much and I get a good poem out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now