Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Master Sword & Mirror Shield?


Recommended Posts

Guest Zora's King
Posted
[color=purple][i]Hello I Need Help,I Just Got The Password To Got The Mirror Shield And Master Sword.[/color][/i]


[color=purple][i]Where I Must Give IT To Who So I Can Get The MAster Sword And The Mirror Shelid![/color][/i]

[color=purple][i]Please Give Me The Picture Of Master Sword And Mirror Shield![/color][/i]
Posted
Which Zelda game are you talking abuot. I mightbe able to help but I don't know which game you are talkng about. Let me know what game and I will see if I can hekp.
Posted
[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]in ages seasons you have to go to the chick in the maku tree and give her the pw. you must have entered the password from when you beat the game in the second game. then when you get the password from the second game you go to the place they are talking about in the first. then when you get the item/level-up in the first u also get a password for the second. go to the maku tree in the second and insert the password to the girl in the tree[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renamon [/i]
[B]What Zelda Game are you talking about [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]*sigh* ...Please don't bring back really old help threads like this... If you hadn't noticed, this one is about [i]two months old![/i] The person asking for help has most likely gotten past whatever he/she was having trouble with, by now. Other kinds of threads are usually okay to bring back, and is even preferred to making a new one on the same topic, but there's not really any point in bringing back an old help thread... [i]Unless[/i] you have a question about the same game. Then it would be okay.

Plus, you didn't even offer any other useful information. You just asked what someone else had already asked, which is spam in and of itself.

And he's talking about Oracle of Ages/Seasons, by the way.

Thread Closed[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...