Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, i kno u may think i'm lazy, but does anyone have the time to write a descriptive, but not too discriptive, summary of Dragonball, Dragonball Z, and Dragonball GT for me? It is for the site in my sig, and everytime i write a long and good one up, somehow it doesn't get saved to the site. This would be sumtin lik,...ah..."The story starts out with Son Gokuu-san (Goku) being hit by a car on his way home from cathcing his dinner. The person in the car reveals herself to be Buruma (Bulma), and they both go to Goku's house to find a sphere, which goku has been worshiping as his grandfather. Bulma tells that it is one of the seven dragonballs, collect all 7 and you can make a wish." I want sumtin lik this. Or, if you kno a good website, I would be happy to take that of your hands as well. Thanx.
Posted
[color=red][b]God, that would take a while. I'll see what I can do, but I promise NOTHING! :D[/b][/color]
Posted
it would take while to have a simple resume of all dragon ball, considering there“s more than 500 episodes if you sum the tree series. Go with the link that mista Sephiroth provided.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...