Guest Zora's King Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 [color=purple][i]Hai,I just have a deal,are you want to learn the malaysian language,if you want Reply or PM me!!!!!![/color][/i] Something :- Saya = Me Kau = You Rumah=House Cikgu = Teacher Buku =Book Anjing =Dog Kucing =Cat THat All I THink THere Are MOre , If THere Want to learn Reply OR PM Me......!!!>>>!!
Fall Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 [color=green]Wow, you're from Malyasia, right? Hmmm..... I'll try.... saying those words you posted, at the moment we're doing French in class, though I suppose I could do a bit of learning with Malaysian too.... :) Thanks. :)[/color]
Guest Zora's King Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 [color=purple][i]HAve anyone to learn about it,PM me if you want...[/color][/i]
Milliardo Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 [font=comic sans ms]Malaysian is actually almost like Bahasa Indonesia, actually. Not that I'm Indonesian, but I've been to Indonesia. I do live near Malaysia, though.[/font]
Sephiroth Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 as was said in the thread, if you want to learn the language, then just pm Zora's King.... topic closed
Recommended Posts