OtakuBoards

Ya know somethin, I AM SO SICK AND FREAKIN TIRED OF DBZ ON CN CUZ THEY NEVER SHOW NEW

Guest BulmaVegeta1

Guest BulmaVegeta1
ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :flaming:
As you can see, I'm pretty pissed at cartoon network. Thanks to them, I've totally lost my interest for DBZ. I hate Vegeta now, and I am sick and tired of having to watch Majin Buu eat everyone and watching Gohan in his little girly saiyaman outfit!!! That's all they ever show!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've torn down all the DBZ pictures in my room, and bare pieces of my wall have been showing for about 2 weeks now. I think I need to see a psycholigist NOW B-4 I do something INSANE!!!!!!!! I hate to say this but.......................................I HATE Dragonball Z!! There! I got it out!!!!! Sniff, I can't beleive I just said that!!!!!! Well, I guess that means goodbye to all you fans out there:crying: :help: :huh: :wave: I wonder if I can change my screen name or something....But not unless CN puts on new DBZ episodes am I ever going to like it AGAIN!!!!! But I did find something else to obsess over......Final Fantasy X!!!!!!!And Tidus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ok, I'll see if I can change my screen name to Yuna or Summoner Yuna............Or MAYBE Lulu Or COOKIEMONSTER!!!! NOT REALLY!!!!!! J/k!!!

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Sniff.....You're right................
NO!!! I HAVE TO RESIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HATE....DBZ.........HAVE TO HATE.............................

-.-' .. you cant hate dbz over this .. thats perposterous.. thats like me hating .. shirts because someone i dont like wares the same ones over and over agian..

if you must hate something hate Toonami, hate the people who dub the episodes.. hate yourself not being able to find the subs

but hating Dragon Ball Z?.. because of somthing that it didn't do?

thats an outrage.. thats increadibly STOOPID.. (please understand that i'm not calling you stupid, i'm calling the way your acting stupid)

thats like me hating .. paper because the paper makers make all of the white papers the same sizes..

Hey, now, lets not go saying stuff we don't realy mean. There will be new dubbed episodes of DBZ, on CN in the fall.

Why don't you get some subbed episodes off the good ol' internet? I'v got a few myself, its a great alternative to the CN dubbs.

...and Titus? He looks like a girl, how could you obsess over him?!

[color=red][b]Did you know that posting in all caps is annyoing?? -__-......moving on.......you can't hate dbz just because cn shows the same episodes over and over. no one is making u watch them, so if u hated them sooooo much, then why watch??[/b][/color]

Yeah.........................................

If you are so distraught over this, you need to go to your doctor right away...

If you need "new" episodes... you could go buy the subs or buy the tapes. You obviously have some problem mentally that you need to take care of. It's just a TV show... no need to go wacko over it.