OtakuBoards

My Cable Got Cut Off Can U Let Me Know Something??

SSJ Gotenks ok

vegetto master thanks alot that really helped i need to get my cable and that does sound funny since dragonball has been over for more then 7 years well there new episodes to me since i havent seen em. do they show dr.gero on dragonball redribbion saga i want to know that to:laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B] do they show dr.gero on dragonball redribbion saga i want to know that to:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

I think not, the android #8 was created by someone else. I think they don´t show Gero in all dragon ball, im not shure becouse i saw dragon ball like five years ago.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]New episodes of DragonBall? Those words really sound....I dunno...funny. It's kinda like saying TNN is showing new episodes of A-Team. [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL...gotta wait till fall for new eps :(

Hey, u can just edit ur post when u mess up, k? Any way, i can get you the dubbed db episode summeries if you want. You may even consider buying them online. Go to my site in my sig, click the enter banner, and under my main banner there will be an add banner. Click that, and the website can give you all your answers. Hope this helps.