OtakuBoards

Heard of Ninja Mono/Cadets

MatsuriSkyy

[color=green]Does it have any relation to Ninja Turtles? If so, I might've seen it. I remember a show sort of like Nija Turtles, though it wasn't called Ninja Turtles..... o.O;;; In other words, what's it about?[/color]

Ninja Cadets is about these people trying to go to the Byakuro palace and get these scrolls. But these bad peoples are trying to get the princess, Sakura (hence my name), so they can take over the world. Sakura was trained as a Ninja (hence the name), so she could fight them if she ever needed to.

The bad thing is that there are only two episodes in America which really sucks. But the show is really cool and the cute guy on there, Pochi, used the scroll to turn into a giant frog. He also said a curse word.

The evil people on there are all ugly. One guy, (I never learned his name), didn't have any lips and the other guy Meho looks like a cat/rat. And the blonde woman on there is super tall and has an afro. I refer to her as the Blond Madusa. :devil: :blush: :demon: :angel:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]
And please do not post spam like the other post you had again. This is your warning. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hi, sorry about spamming, but I didnt write this, well what I mean, is that SakuraHope wrote this when she was over at my house, and before she was SakuraHope.

Sorry,

:(

Skyy

It wasn't my fault. She typed it and I was just talking out loud. So sorry about that. Anyway Ninja Mono in my opinion is the best show. So well that my opinion. But there is some cursing in the movie just incase anyone wants to know. Their is also breaf..... nevvermind about all that. Well if any of you take my advice then I say to all of youu go rentt this movie and watch it... It is really cool...

:blush: Sakura:blush: