OtakuBoards

New Episodes?

Dante the Demon Slayer

Ok, I'm sure there's probably ten million posts asking this, but does anyone know when cn will have new dbz? It's so stupid to stop right in the middle of the battling. I've already seen the next episode in Japanese, but still! They are so far ahead in Japanese. Goku is SS3 in it! Just tell me if you hear anything. DBZ is gettin boring. I styill like it though

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan Enraged [/i]
[B]Ok, I'm sure there's probably ten million posts asking this, but does anyone know when cn will have new dbz? It's so stupid to stop right in the middle of the battling. I've already seen the next episode in Japanese, but still! They are so far ahead in Japanese. Goku is SS3 in it! Just tell me if you hear anything. DBZ is gettin boring. I styill like it though [/B][/QUOTE]

All you had to do was check at the official site. It says:

[Quote][B]New episodes of Dragon Ball Z are scheduled to begin airing on Cartoon Network (USA) September 3. Let's get ready for a new exciting season.[/B][/Quote]

I guess that would make sense, because the station has been following a similar schedule for a couple years(or more) now.

Anyway, they're a lot further than the SSJ3 Goku episode in Japan, as the series is complete. But, um, if you want to see new American dubs with Goku as SSJ3, they're available on tape.