OtakuBoards

The Shadow and Sonic puzzler?

shibatku

[color=indigo]Shadow was a science project of Dr. Eggman's grandfather... But, he died, so Eggman broke into the complex where Shadow was and helped him escape. As for him wanting to destroy the world, I guess it's just because he's evil...[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
Well I guess that makes sense, but still. Shadow is the best. Sonic is second in line to Shadow so thats why the earth gets destroyed. Or if you play the hero story Sonic stops him, but the Dark story is the real story.Mwhahahahaha........Just kidding. Anyways Shadow isn't evil hes just missunderstood.

Guest Shift
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Well I guess that makes sense, but still. Shadow is the best. Sonic is second in line to Shadow so thats why the earth gets destroyed. Or if you play the hero story Sonic stops him, but the Dark story is the real story.Mwhahahahaha........Just kidding. Anyways Shadow isn't evil he's just missunderstood. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Dude what have you been smoking lately??? Sonick will always be the strongest!!! Dude i can't believe that you think that Shadow is stronger then Sonic!!! Let me ask you something...who is the good guy? Isn't the goodguy always stonger???Hello !Batman-Joker who's stronger?Batman of course! Sonic-Shadow who's stronger???DUH!!! Sonic [/COLOR]