Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Some do... It'll say if it does on the box when you buy them... I know certain ones I;ve seen do.. like the 4 movies they've released and the Trunks and Bardock specials do come with both Japanese and English tracks.
Posted
so only movie have both japanese track and english track. what about the dragonball Z series? i was hoping it would have japanese track on the series so i would buy it.
Posted
I would think that they would be complete dubs. I mean, FUNI is a company that dubs dragonball because they feel that the regular series is not appropriate, which we have already discussed, or why would they dub it at all? Since they are dubbing it, they wouldn't do the exact oppoiste and start promoting the subs. Ugh, but whateva.
Posted
[color=red][b]I think all the dvds come with english dubbed and subbed with japanese audio.[/b][/color]
Posted
the dvds start having japanese audio with subtitles at the captain ginyu saga.....i know this because i own them :D :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]the dvds start having japanese audio with subtitles at the captain ginyu saga.....i know this because i own them :D :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well there you have it, straight from the horses mouth (no offense to you that is... it's just a figure of speach)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...