OtakuBoards

Legend of Dragoon

Kain

This is mostly for my Rpg in GS.I kinda didn't make that good of a plot so here it is for everybody who signed up so far.By the way if anyone wants to join just go to it.Only 2 places left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[FONT=arial]The day was bright as the sun could make it.But as one would think of the sun making the day bright it was actually the blows being traded from the winglies,humans,dragoons,and the viliage.The day was actually dark and foggy.This was a war for freedom from the winglies.The dragoons fought with the humans while the viliage who were created by the winglies fought with the winglies.

Soon things begin to look hopeless.Dragoons were weakening with every inch they stepped....as were the Viliage.But neither side was going to lose.Winglies seemed to have the strength.But the Humans had learned to harness the power of dragons.

Soon the humans were using dragons and Dragoons to win battles.Magic was being used from both sides.But as battle progressed so did the freedom of humans.The battles never died down.They were always fierce and full of death and despair.

Both sides seemed to be winning but soon the winglies and the viliage seemed to begin to weaken.But they still did not give way.
The battles still raged on for long periods of time.This war would be called "The Dragon Campaign".

[/FONT]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is where my rpg begins.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Raiha's Production Notes: ....

Maxim of Writing #98: Longer is better.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm not the best at writing long things unless i'm really motivated to do so.But I guess I could try.....won't work though.