Guest BlitzAce Posted March 23, 2002 Posted March 23, 2002 Can someone make me a poem, like about a fight between swordsman. A sword and gun fight stuff like that. Thx.
Raiha Posted March 23, 2002 Posted March 23, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Sure, but is it okay......if I only use a sword and maybe a daggar? If so, I'll get cracking on it as soon as you post a yes or no.[/COLOR]
Heaven's Cloud Posted March 23, 2002 Posted March 23, 2002 [color=indigo] Drip, Drip The Sweat rolls from my face The heat from steel against steel blade against blade will against will. Thrust and Pary Pary and thrust Fire Stone Fire Stone it is all instinctual Drip, Drip The sweat rolls from his face man against man man against mountain man against nature Thrust and Pary Pary and Thrust Fire Stone Fire Stone his fear is instinctual Drip, Drip The Blood rolls from his head flesh against steel life against death spirit aginst oblivion no Pary no trust no thrust no Pary no Fire Stone just a shoulder thrust his death is instinctual[/color]
Raiha Posted March 23, 2002 Posted March 23, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]Eyes pulsing with energy, Body soaked in darker blood, I weild my blade, Ducking the singing of bullets and sash. Don't try to ignore me, I am still here, A annoyance and a vengance, To make you fustrated...... More later...[/COLOR]
Spikey Posted March 23, 2002 Posted March 23, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]Theres rain in stories, there are people in a war, there is a thing that I hate, and it won't happen anymore. Everyday, everyknight, fell own to the floor, like it didn't matter anymore,. there are wars, there are fights, but there is nothing, as knights. They spin they fly, they slash, people die, then I cry. I still feel cold, I still feel cold, I hurt, I ache but I don't give up.[/COLOR]
Guest BlitzAce Posted March 24, 2002 Posted March 24, 2002 Sweet...Thanx guys, Yeah I don't care as long as it has blood and swords and stuff like that. ^.^ I'm evil aren't I? One thing I remembered is that I wanted one with lke A sword fight between two people like the clashing of swords..then the ever fateful death, and the victorious champion.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now