OtakuBoards

Drunken Monkey Fights 2 (Sign up and Play)

kizu

Thats right, 2. The frist one wasa total flop. But I want to try again. You train a monkey, and command it into battle. Your monkey isn't actualy drunk but I thought it made the title ketchier. The goal is each person is competeing to make there monkey champion. Your monkeys attack with knives and suck weapons like that so I think I should add this. If you monkey is killed then you need to take it to a treatment center and it will be revived. In each fight both people wager money and whoever wins get the money. And with money you can buy a stronger weapon for your monkey. No one will win every one of there battles. You will loose. Stuff you need to post.

Trainer: Mitch
Monkey Name: Blade
Money: $25 (everyone starts out with 25)
Weapon: Butter knife (everyone starts with a butter knife)

Please join adn if you have any ideas how to make it better please post them.

Trainer: Kaiyu
Monkey: Klamp
Money: 25
Weapon: Dull Blade ( how about a butter knife instead?)

Oh, so do you meen? Other members that sign up can bet on who they think will win? And if the monkey that they betted on wins, then they get money also just like the trainer? i think thats what it should be like, just like gambling.

I was thinking about editing my post to put that in that you could bet on other people's battles but since you already posted it I have no need to. And I like the Butter knife idea. So edit you post to add it in. Keep the ideas comming.

Drunken Monkey fights 2? Is this how low the quality of RPGs has dropped lately? Look, if the first one didn't work (and I can pretty much guess why...) chances are this one isn't going to either. In future, try making worthwile RPGs...