OtakuBoards

We Were Soldiers...

Guest Matt

...Once and Young. Has anyone seen the movie or read the book? I have done both and I think all people should read/see them. My uncle was in that battle and it showed the war from his point-of-view. It is an excellent movie, Mel Gibson does a supurb job. I highly recomend it. What are your thoughts on the movie?[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]...Once and Young. Has anyone seen the movie or read the book? I have done both and I think all people should read/see them. My uncle was in that battle and it showed the war from his point-of-view. It is an excellent movie, Mel Gibson does a supurb job. I highly recomend it. What are your thoughts on the movie?[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Is it a fairly new movie? Or has it been out for a while?

[color=red][b]It came out a few weeks ago. But it's just called [u]We Were Soldiers[/u]. The book is called [u]We Were Soldiers Once and Young.[/u][/b][/color]

[COLOR=indigo]I've heard of them. But my mom won't let me see the movie till it comes out on Paper Veiw or something like TV, or we could rent it.They won't let a 9 year old in a movie theater to see a rated R movie. I haven't read the book thoguh. I have seen it in the library once thoguh, but I was 7 then, and now I am 9. So I'll try to see it as soon as I can.[/COLOR]